Author Topic: JOSS DIENA DISSES CELEO  (Read 686 times)

CM PRINCE on: January 11, 2023, 17:12

• View Profile

He says he has his own private  clinic at university which is why he's not around in cultura a lot but he's still in the group.He's asked about the changes in the group since he's returned and he says the office is very well done and the structure of the group is good and comfortable. When asked about Koffi and Wazekwa making peace he says its a good thing when asked if he would get close to Koffi again and Quarter latin he says why not but there's a lot of things that need to be changed with the group.
He says Bill tried to get him to join Les Marquis when he was in Paris but he refused as he was still loyal to Wazekwa, he says all Celeo does is go on the internet and do interviews to attack Fally and others but doesn't even perform concerts, He's asked about dynasty and Bill leaving the project and he says Ferre should just do the project on his own rather than rely on others and Celeo's voice will ruin dynasty. For him Ferre should get Bill back for dynasty and if not he should get Brigade, Franck says Celeo is still there and Joss says Brigade is better if not then he should get Roi David if not then Ferre should do the animation by himself.

archos #1 on: January 11, 2023, 20:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you see how these guys are,he started the thing when celeo wanted to perform at ymca saying that celeo should stop playing and that he will not even arrive in kinshasa he just is looking for buzz,then in that interview where celeo replies to bill he hit back at him with only a sentence not even a mean one he said something like i am not his friend or something,and here is joss getting involved in none of his business,he could have just played it down like an older brother i was joking sorry if i hurt serge,but instead he gives the chance that it worsens
as for his absence,wazekwa is very unhappy about him he just disappeared without telling anybody whereas they agreed that he was free to do things with his own songs but he just has to inform that he wont be there for a concert or longer
wazekwa even went as far as saying on tv that he considers that he left since he just disappeared like that but if he comes to explain himself then he'll be considered maybe as still a cultura member
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 20:42 by archos »

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 12, 2023, 00:08

• View Profile
you see how these guys are,he started the thing when celeo wanted to perform at ymca saying that celeo should stop playing and that he will not even arrive in kinshasa he just is looking for buzz,then in that interview where celeo replies to bill he hit back at him with only a sentence not even a mean one he said something like i am not his friend or something,and here is joss getting involved in none of his business,he could have just played it down like an older brother i was joking sorry if i hurt serge,but instead he gives the chance that it worsens
as for his absence,wazekwa is very unhappy about him he just disappeared without telling anybody whereas they agreed that he was free to do things with his own songs but he just has to inform that he wont be there for a concert or longer
wazekwa even went as far as saying on tv that he considers that he left since he just disappeared like that but if he comes to explain himself then he'll be considered maybe as still a cultura member

Wazekwa should just fire this guy, and also Gessac, when the group was against Joss returning they were right, his voice isn't the voice of his prime years and also this is straight desrespectful to Celeo, and not in line with the brand of Wazekwa, if Wazekwa doesn't come out and start to control Joss or say that He doesn't believe what Joss has said or some like that, people will start to believe that Wazekwa agreed on this interview, and by the way, why attacking Celeo? A man with a grey eard talking about shit that he isn't even involved with, that's that typical childish immature thinking of musicians, you are irrelevant as hell, so much that you have to heg Wazekwa and S'Grave to be brought back in the group cause your generique and rhumbas were fualing and didn't go anywhere but now have to knock a man who after all this years or ridicule and mock started to have once again the recognition he deserves, if I was Celeo I would not answer to Joss, in this time he should just focus on his music and not go back to silly beef, he have the chance to make a serious comeback if he just focus on music, getting his 1er voix back and losing weight, not worth your time to go back and fort with a failed musician

Jdog #3 on: January 18, 2023, 10:25

• View Profile
Vocale ya Joss eyabana?? Like for real who knows Joss?? He needs to stop Celeo is a legend.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa