Author Topic: JV, ARCHOS, SLK97 AND CO ADMIT IT WE WERE TERRIBLY WRONG ABOUT THIS MAN…  (Read 911 times)

CM PRINCE on: January 23, 2023, 18:33

• View Profile

Two years ago we were all calling for his head but I can happily say I fully trust the process. Man has built the best Arsenal team in 16 years. We’re gonna win the league I can feel it, thank you Arteta ;D :D

archos #1 on: January 23, 2023, 18:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hahahahaha  bro i still dont believe whats happening,i used to just shut tv off when we were down but now i feel like we'll always win no matter what, i hope though that our traditional period of mental weakness will not pop up at the worst time and city benefitting from it

CM PRINCE #2 on: January 23, 2023, 19:37

• View Profile
hahahahaha  bro i still dont believe whats happening,i used to just shut tv off when we were down but now i feel like we'll always win no matter what, i hope though that our traditional period of mental weakness will not pop up at the worst time and city benefitting from it
Admit we were wrongggg  :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: January 23, 2023, 19:49

• View Profile

Two years ago we were all calling for his head but I can happily say I fully trust the process. Man has built the best Arsenal team in 16 years. We’re gonna win the league I can feel it, thank you Arteta ;D :D

Forget 2 years ago, I was calling for his head after the Newcastle game lol

archos #4 on: January 23, 2023, 19:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
loool lets be honest yes we were "wrong"(but i am dead certain that not even his biggest fan expected us to do this well its too perfect)but also the other top teams including city helped,this season city all of a sudden started losing games they'd be Winning 3 0 by halftime normally,liverpool and chelsea had a masssiiiiiiive drop with their injury crisis i think we'll really see how far we've come in a season where its tougher
i dont know if you guys also feel like that its weird its like even if we received 4 reds in the game we'd still win,in any other season losing gabriel jesus would see us at least drop to 3rd but all of a sudden nketiah become wiltord number 2 the providential stand-in
i dont know whethe its only the work done or also a big dose of fortune but hopefully it continues

SLK97 #5 on: January 23, 2023, 20:23

• View Profile
To think that we were all like 'Arteta out' 2 years ago. We just needed to give him time, we gave him time and now we're top of the league. Any other club would've sacked him earlier, but the board trusted him and it's paying off. Let's hope that he keeps up the good work and that the season ends on the highest of highs because this is the first time in forever that Arsenal seriously look like champions.

Yes, I was nervous during yesterday's match lol.

SYMPLICITY #6 on: January 24, 2023, 09:21

• View Profile
Bro, let's compare notes in April when we get to 30 games :D :D :D :D :D

Nyumu Wa Mukiti #7 on: January 24, 2023, 13:40

• View Profile
Bro, let's compare notes in April when we get to 30 games :D :D :D :D :D

Agreed. But for now, let's focus on winning and enjoy the feeling while it lasts.