Author Topic: BRIGADE, KERO, RAMAZANI AND FOFO LE COLLÉGIEN DID IT ON THIS SONG FOR ME  (Read 1001 times)

CM PRINCE on: February 10, 2023, 15:58

• View Profile

Quartier latin at its absolute finest! 2:45 always gets me hyped! Brigade and Kerozene had amazing chemistry that people forget they only participated in 2 albums together as a duo. Ya Fofo! 3:24

SLK97 #1 on: February 10, 2023, 16:28

• View Profile
This entire tune is a banger, but the part with Bouro animating until the changement de frequence is honestly my favourite part. I can replay it as many times as I want when I'm in a mood. That and the ending where Rama lets loose on that distortion. Everything was in the right place for this one, no part went on for too long, that's why it works so well!

Monsieur Congo #2 on: February 10, 2023, 20:19

• View Profile
Classic Generique. Brigade and Kerozene were on fire

CM PRINCE #3 on: February 10, 2023, 20:28

• View Profile
This entire tune is a banger, but the part with Bouro animating until the changement de frequence is honestly my favourite part. I can replay it as many times as I want when I'm in a mood. That and the ending where Rama lets loose on that distortion. Everything was in the right place for this one, no part went on for too long, that's why it works so well!
Yeah that was my favourite part. The sound is on point, it’s crazy that it’s 20 years since this was released and yet it still sounds like it was released yesterday.

BienMat23 #4 on: February 10, 2023, 21:08

• View Profile
So crazy how in 20 years everything can go backwards , musical quality, composition, choreography, video quality everything has gone downhill. What a genre

CM PRINCE #5 on: February 10, 2023, 21:28

• View Profile
I’d say the only improvement is the video quality, but artists don’t film a video for every song anymore. Which I can sort of understand because they record 30+ songs in albums now, ain’t no one tryna sit through all that  ;D

archos #6 on: February 10, 2023, 22:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
but most of the videos are more about flexing now,the amount of huge audio hit/boring clip is ridiculous,image is fantastic but its more about who wears the more expensive clothes,then a couple of models 5 meters away,the odd big butt here and there...

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: February 11, 2023, 01:20

• View Profile
This duo was something else,they made every song count…….. I didn’t know Buro animated on this song, can someone help with time stamp of where he animates, is that Fally on 6:18?

CM PRINCE #8 on: February 11, 2023, 15:11

• View Profile
This duo was something else,they made every song count…….. I didn’t know Buro animated on this song, can someone help with time stamp of where he animates, is that Fally on 6:18?
Bouri animated in 2:46 and yes that’s Fally at 6:18 

CM PRINCE #9 on: February 11, 2023, 15:18

• View Profile
but most of the videos are more about flexing now,the amount of huge audio hit/boring clip is ridiculous,image is fantastic but its more about who wears the more expensive clothes,then a couple of models 5 meters away,the odd big butt here and there...
For real, todays videos are boring and just showing off, Koffi introduced the trend of showing off his houses in clips with the Loi and Attentat clips and the big butt ehhh he brought that during the 13eme apotre days.