Author Topic: Kisi Ndjora says that no one in the 5th generation is better then her in music  (Read 9999 times)

Jdog on: June 03, 2014, 23:48

• View Profile

That includes everyone from Fally to Celezino. She also said that Boguy's album is not selling and even in his neighborhood of Lemba it's not playing: D :D. And she says that no song from Cindy's album is better then here’s.  Someone from Kisi Ndojra's camp said that Echappe (Ferre's singer) heard a song from their album and really liked it and started dancing. She says that what the combattants are doing isn't bad because their Congolese and want to help the country.  And the bass singer for Ndjora says that he is following in the footsteps of vieux Modogo and that there are other second voice singers who come to his house for coaching. Because they sing bad and bizarre(Chico from Ferre’s group). 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: June 04, 2014, 02:11

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

Jdog #2 on: June 04, 2014, 04:39

• View Profile
Mokonzi ya maloba loba
Yes then again she is alright about Boguys, his album has not been sold anywhere expect for his friends and family, and it's been a couple of months now.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: June 04, 2014, 08:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 she is  saying it out of anger because she hates boguys,but i think there is a category  of guys who are just not there for success but rather for music quality for example boguys,modogo abarambwa....
if you notice well,none of the younger than jb and werra but older than fally ferre is having success,they are having solo career at the wrong time because they are at middle of two generations who catch a lot of attention
back on boguys,the first reason album is not sold a lot is that he produces it himself so it takes him time and money to print cds and send themaround the world,for example here in paris his cds are not yet there
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:32 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: June 04, 2014, 10:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
she is  saying it out of anger because she hates boguys,but i think there is a category  of guys who are just not there for success but rather for music quality for example boguys,modogo abarambwa....
if you notice well,none of the younger than jb and werra but older than fally ferre is having success,they are having solo career at the wrong time because they are at middle of two generations who catch a lot of attention
back on boguys,the first reason album is not sold a lot is that he produces it himself so it takes him time and money to print cds and send themaround the world,for example here in paris his cds are not yet there
No,because simply lacks seriousness,this is one guy I phoned,i spoke with him for over 5 minutes and we exchanged text messages, I also sent him a friend request on facebook and sent him a private message,he responded to my private message and assured me he will contact me and give me contact details for his friends in London who would be distributing the album so that I buy a copy but to date he hasn't responded, I have not bothered calling him so have to rely on the 4 songs he's posted on youtube.  I even told him to consider using iTunes and Amazon but it seems my advice fell on deaf ears.

I feel sorry for musicians, they seriously lack seriousness where business is concerned, I don't know what kind of friends they have. If a smaller musician like Renato or even Jeannot Bel can think big and post their music and tutorial CD's on amazon etc and have proper websites,what are the bigger musicians and their managers doing? People like Roger Ngandu, what do they do? what's their job,is it just to go and speak French on tv and literally just say where the band is playing next and then spend another 30 minutes sending greeting to their friends watching,is that serious marketing?

Renato Mondele has now released his CD and he's getting orders and going himself to the post office to post out the CD's to buyers,he's constantly marketing on facebook etc and has a wonderful website http://www.lokitoyacongo.com/  that's how serious one needs to be especially one who was in a big band so Boguys is being lazy.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:31 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: June 04, 2014, 10:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
oh yes you are right then,did not know he had actually receive advice from you, indeed he should make more efforts to promote himself
the era when producers were doing a lot of effort and artist just relaxing and having concerts is gone

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: June 04, 2014, 10:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
oh yes you are right then,did not know he had actually receive advice from you, indeed he should make more efforts to promote himself
the era when producers were doing a lot of effort and artist just relaxing and having concerts is gone
I did give him advice and he could understand my lingala clearly, he even said he was surprised I told him my lingala is not good yet it was good and we had a lengthy conversation. He even asked me where I live and how far it is from London where his friends are etc and I told him I always go to London so can see his friends anytime as long as he tells me the album is out. I also told him am friends with some of the musicians in London and help some of them etc.
Advice him to make use of iTunes and Amazon since he's just starting up, all he needs is for someone to manage his accounts so someone like you or any of his relatives with good computer skills and communication skills can be dealing with the online sales on his behalf if he really wants to sell music.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #7 on: June 04, 2014, 11:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes i will tell him,itunes deezer and so on are so important nowadays he needs to have a good structure around him
haha ndjora likes polemic  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: June 04, 2014, 11:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
yes i will tell him,itunes deezer and so on are so important nowadays he needs to have a good structure around him
haha ndjora likes polemic  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I haven't even bothered to listen to Vieux Ndjora, I don't see her to be sane especially after her recent remarks saying ''she will never see eye to eye with her brother Babia till she dies'' those were evil words so I have stopped taking her serious,she needs help.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #9 on: June 04, 2014, 11:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes that's too much,just because  babia did not give her some of the money he got while having a couple of concerts in brazza so from then she hates him and says he is a "faux vieux"

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: June 04, 2014, 11:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
yes that's too much,just because  babia did not give her some of the money he got while having a couple of concerts in brazza so from then she hates him and says he is a "faux vieux"
It's really sad that it's such a small problem, I was beginning to assume that maybe Babia took some of the family's inheritance or something after a family member's death or something coz that's the only thing that splits up families like this.
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #11 on: June 04, 2014, 12:02

• View Profile
Sly thats a small but excellent site that Renato has, I also notice the acknowledgement that they gave you in there. Thats great man to offer the little help that these guys need sometime. archos, so how is Bogus making his money since now he's out of a group? Some of Bogus videos are good so I wonder why he is not marketing that album, I know of many people who will buy an album just because it has a good video leave alone music.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: June 04, 2014, 12:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly thats a small but excellent site that Renato has, I also notice the acknowledgement that they gave you in there. Thats great man to offer the little help that these guys need sometime.
Yes, the site was designed and finished by our co-admin here and technical man Bencuri. On my own, I helped Renato with other things and am glad that he's realised his dream though with a few problems in the 2 years that he's taken to finally release it. He started recording initially with Burkina Faso Mboka Liya but there were some technical problems which couldn't be sorted out, the recordings were polished up a bit by Jeannot Bel who was formerly with Kanda Bongoman.
Another album coming out soon by Kas Kasongo one of Renato's friends and band members, he's also been assisted by Mboka Lia

LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #13 on: June 04, 2014, 23:09

• View Profile
Sly.....congrats man. You are headed somewere. Continue the good work. Is renato a brother to oliveir mundele? And through you, how can I buy renatos cd/dvd.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 23:20 by EMOBCBG »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: June 05, 2014, 12:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly.....congrats man. You are headed somewere. Continue the good work. Is renato a brother to oliveir mundele? And through you, how can I buy renatos cd/dvd.
Thanx. No,Renato is not related to Olivier,that Olivier is actually a white man by the looks of it,Renato is mixed race(coloured) ,the term Mondele means white man not that it's a proper surname.

I will send you my Zambian Barclays account details on facebook so that you can deposit funds in there. I will be meeting Renato tomorrow so will get your copy and one for Suke Chile.
LE BIG BOSS