Author Topic: Mpela Brothers  (Read 5451 times)

Rajogi on: June 11, 2014, 20:56

• View Profile
Who's considered the better singer between Alain and Bouro? Both are really good vocalists but personally I think Alain's got an edge, what's the general consensus?

archos #1 on: June 11, 2014, 20:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes alain has an edge,this guy is like ferre a chorus on his own does all voices from the tenor to baritone ones  with ease

johnbas #2 on: June 11, 2014, 21:54

• View Profile
Alain does well for me..Passage Oblige from Mortal Combat..mmmmm he did it well.

If I was a singer or let me say, if I could reincarnate and be blessed wit a voice, I would want Alain Mpela's voice, Ferre Gola, Chai Ngenge and Oxygene..

johnbas #3 on: June 11, 2014, 21:57

• View Profile
I have also noticed that Ronsard Kanza has a good voice too, I was watching one of his videos with Cindy Le Couer, Molunge.
The boy has a good voice too..I never really listened to him except on Lourdes with Fally, but I feel like he has matured big time.

Shame to Mopao Mokonzi, keep on loosing good singers for the Fear of young competition.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: June 12, 2014, 12:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Both brothers are excellent singers but I find that Alain's voice is limited because it's slightly deeper and when he tries higher notes his voices sounds a bit funny whilst Bouro is versatile with his voice,he can sing tenor, baritone etc and not forgetting falsetto including animation in falsetto without a problem, his voice is crisp clear compared to his older brother's so for me, Bouro wins.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: June 12, 2014, 13:35

• View Profile
Both brothers are excellent singers but I find that Alain's voice is limited because it's slightly deeper and when he tries higher notes his voices sounds a bit funny whilst Bouro is versatile with his voice,he can sing tenor, baritone etc and not forgetting falsetto including animation in falsetto without a problem, his voice is crisp clear compared to his older brother's so for me, Bouro wins.

i can not believe you are saying this........the world has come to an end. what an insult to le voix du congo alain mpelasi....

Bouro remains only the best dancer in QL period.....koffi also knew this and alocated him solo dances in videos. My take.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 13:43 by EMOBCBG »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: June 12, 2014, 14:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i can not believe you are saying this........the world has come to an end. what an insult to le voix du congo alain mpelasi....

Bouro remains only the best dancer in QL period.....koffi also knew this and alocated him solo dances in videos. My take.
Well, it's my take and off course you are free to give points on why you think Alain is better.
It could have been an insult had I said Alain is not a good singer but here we are comparing the two who actually sound almost the same, they are both excellent singers but the younger one's voice is much clear and versatile that's why he's able to sing all kinds of songs and do most vocals easily without his voice being stretched.

The only reason why Bouro was shown doing solo dances in Quartier Latin is simply because he's an excellent dancer too and freestyle is his best so his acts on videos were exceptional and worth capturing and pleasing for the viewers,this was also the case with his older brother Alain in BCBG, if you remember very well at Zenith 1999, JB Mpiana even introduced Alain Mpela as ''Le Meilleur danseur du congo'' (the best Congolese dancer) so that says a lot, that's just one other talent all the Mpela brothers have.

Listen to old Quartier Latin music and listen to Vice de Procedure which is Bouro's solo album and tell me  if you're dealing with an amateur, I can give you all the music he features on if you like,maybe then you'll know that you've been bluffing yourself,Bouro is an excellent singer and I insist,slightly better than his older brother.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 21:03 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #7 on: June 12, 2014, 19:09

• View Profile
Both Alain and Bouro are good singers and sound alike but I give the edge to Bouro.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa