Author Topic: Negativity Towards Werrason  (Read 3043 times)

Nkosi on: November 14, 2021, 20:48

• View Profile
Ok guys, jokes aside....on a serious note, let us just listen to congolese music and enjoy. We all know groups are no longer as competitive as they used to be. To musicians, it is business and obviously they cannot put in 100% if it is nolonger as remunerative as it used to be. Let us appreciate the little effort they put in amidst very difficult circumstances.

We have a diverse fanbase on this forum and we learn a lot through sharing. We have a lot of Werrason fans here and not everyone might enjoy the negativity towards him, it is like we are taking the polemique off the streets of Kinshasa and bringing it here. It creates unnecessary negative energy and might make the platform toxic. My advice is that if we don't like an artist, skip the post unlike these negative comments or at least keep the negativity to yourselves. Otherwise we will turn this nice group into a platform for attacking artists, which is not good!  Let us learn, share and respect our friends that might be strong fans for artists we don't like. I think this is what has made this platform strong and mature over the years.

Thanks.

Mirobexx #1 on: November 15, 2021, 09:26

• View Profile
Someone talking sense. If you dont like something skip it thats my motto.

jax #2 on: November 15, 2021, 09:34

• View Profile
@nkosi I agree with you 100% sometimes I wonder if this has become a Werra bashing forum.

SYMPLICITY #3 on: November 15, 2021, 10:08

• View Profile
Sometimes human beings try to convince themselves that what they don't like is bad. They do it by constantly saying how bad it is just so they sleep easy. I don't know about Maison Mere and why guys hate it so much but go to DRC now and do independent research about the most active group in terms of repetitions(rehearsals) and concerts, then keep the answer to yourself as an answer to all the negatives people spew here about the DRC groups. If you find out it's QL or F'Victeam or WMMM or BCBG or Jet7, then you can comfortably give a middle finger to any post that says that group is shit!!!!

SoukousFan #4 on: November 15, 2021, 10:41

• View Profile
Ok guys, jokes aside....on a serious note, let us just listen to congolese music and enjoy. We all know groups are no longer as competitive as they used to be. To musicians, it is business and obviously they cannot put in 100% if it is nolonger as remunerative as it used to be. Let us appreciate the little effort they put in amidst very difficult circumstances.

We have a diverse fanbase on this forum and we learn a lot through sharing. We have a lot of Werrason fans here and not everyone might enjoy the negativity towards him, it is like we are taking the polemique off the streets of Kinshasa and bringing it here. It creates unnecessary negative energy and might make the platform toxic. My advice is that if we don't like an artist, skip the post unlike these negative comments or at least keep the negativity to yourselves. Otherwise we will turn this nice group into a platform for attacking artists, which is not good!  Let us learn, share and respect our friends that might be strong fans for artists we don't like. I think this is what has made this platform strong and mature over the years.

Thanks.

A very matured post. I do not really follow Werra's music honestly, but to bash him further is not in my agenda. I just skip and move on. I actually like QL music, and I am very critical of Koffi's music of late, but not the type of negativity that I saw in today's post about Werra. That was not in the spirit of good music. Yes, we can have preferences, but dont place your bias on everyone else.

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 15, 2021, 11:25

• View Profile

Thanks.
Like all the people who aren't smart enough to understand criticism and how criticism work you bash the person and the forum instead if actually focusing on the point being made you just ramble and rant. If you actually and.all the people who have agreed with you paid attention, Werra is not the only one "being bashed" in the forum. Plus being bashed? Just saying that his musicians sucks is bashing? What will JB fans will say than? Or Koffi fans will say? Have you paid attention? Fally just released a générique few days ago which all of the people in the forum said it is trash, but I wonder why you hadn't spoke about that. Let provide some sceeenshot shall we?

Here you see other artists being bashed, but yet you didn't said anything about that wonder why?

shamala #6 on: November 15, 2021, 15:53

• View Profile

Thanks.

Welcome to my world Nkosi..
Enjoy music from your favorite musician or band ..."malgre tout"
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: November 15, 2021, 20:10

• View Profile
As much as it will be nice to grab a lot from Nkosi's post it is also wise to not take everything personal like Manzambi is saying,its not Werrason only, someone recently saide Fally is just hype he has never done anything special kkkkkkkkkkkkkk imagine how a Fally fan would feel.................its wise not to take anything personal cause some of Werrason criticism is derived from being disappointed not hate, we need WMM and they are good music but Congo's time has past now so people will complaining with hopes that they get better cause really if you compare the past team and the current mmmmm.

Franco Pepe Kalle #8 on: November 15, 2021, 22:46

• View Profile
The problem is that many Werrason fans want to treat him like he is a God and he could not do anything wrong. But Werrason has done lots of wrongs and it needs to pointed out. Other artists have been called out also. Fally, Ferre, Innos B, Gaz Mawete, JB, Koffi and others. But Werra fans get angry when they are truths about him that are bad coming from people such as Baby Ndombe, Celeo Scram, Bogus, Serge Mabiala, Roi David, and others.

Longbluesquid #9 on: November 16, 2021, 17:20

• View Profile
I just love Congolese music. I want it to grow, fighting about it will only kill it.

jeantwatwa #10 on: November 16, 2021, 21:49

• View Profile
I disagree, it is completely fine to take issues personally. This I believe is a platform for expressing our love and or feelings for this genre of music. As long as it can be presented in a mature and respectful manner then it belongs on this platform.

And we mustn't forget, critism works both ways. Rather see it as challenge to defend your respective artist. None of us want for this forum to be boring and monotonous, so lets rather keep lively rather than stiff and civil.

Just my 2 cents, if I'm off topic then please just disregard.

Petit bercy #11 on: November 17, 2021, 05:11

• View Profile
Totally agree with nkosi. Don’t know how music criticism turned into this immature type of disrespect. “Boy you want to bet smacked” ?. Let’s not get disrespectful and leave it too music criticism , debates and conversations only.

Manzambi94 #12 on: November 17, 2021, 06:06

• View Profile
Totally agree with nkosi. Don’t know how music criticism turned into this immature type of disrespect. “Boy you want to bet smacked” ?. Let’s not get disrespectful and leave it too music criticism , debates and conversations only.

Don't provoke me Little boy. I ain't the type to play with ya dig? If you and your little friend want to act victim it doesn't flow with me ya dig? As I have said before and I will repeat you, Nkosi and all the people in the same frequency deserve to get smacked, because you don't know how to take criticism of your artist and just react without thinking logically.

Nkosi #13 on: November 17, 2021, 13:54

• View Profile
I didn't use any bad language, neither did I mention names. I only advised and colleagues can take or leave it.....that is the nature of advice. I'm way above petty difference over artists who don't even know us. To me, music is just music. I listen to what I like and that's it. So please I'm not differing with anyone, neither I'm I disrespecting anymore.

Nkosi #14 on: November 17, 2021, 13:55

• View Profile
Let's continue interacting and enjoying the music! Have a blessed day friends!