Author Topic: Is it true that Aliane and Antoine Agbepa Mumba (Koffi Olomidé) are divorcing ?  (Read 2145 times)

Mfumu Vata on: November 17, 2021, 10:44

• View Profile
I see  many Congolese facebook pages spreading the news. Saying that now 27 years later Koffi and Aliane aka Aliya are divorcing. Also that Didi Stone is supporting her mom, because she fed to see him with Cindy, but she forgets that her mom Aliane came in when Koffi was with Ma Godé and lived 9 years like his concubine until that Godé decided to leave.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 10:50 by Mfumu Vata »

SoukousFan #1 on: November 17, 2021, 10:52

• View Profile
Just a curious question ... what does mama Aliane do for a living?

Manzambi94 #2 on: November 17, 2021, 11:13

• View Profile
I see  many Congolese facebook pages spreading the news. Saying that now 27 years later Koffi and Aliane aka Aliya are divorcing. Also that Didi Stone is supporting her mom, because she fed to see him with Cindy, but she forgets that her mom Aliane came in when Koffi was with Ma Godé and lived 9 years like his concubine until that Godé decided to leave.

Damn. That was unexpected. I hope for Koffi is not true

archos #3 on: November 17, 2021, 12:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if i remember well she does or did something related to justice,but not a judge or a lawyer,i think a juridic advisor or something like that
 the rumours are going strong indeed,and for examples some pages like this noticed that koffi did not wish her a happy birthday which he usually does  and which he surely would have done even more in this context of doubt and didi removed olomide  in order not to be associated with his name

Bigbang10 #4 on: November 17, 2021, 12:36

• View Profile
If true. it her loss, it not like she can replace Koffi Olomide but i know for sure Koffi will and can replace her. she has already given Koffi the greatest honor a woman can give a man which is children. it would be foolish for her to leave Mopao at this point and stage in life and go where? be with who? High value men exercise their options with multiple women, it has been like this with high value men since King Solomon day's and Mopao is no exception

Bigbang10 #5 on: November 17, 2021, 12:50

• View Profile
if i remember well she does or did something related to justice,but not a judge or a lawyer,i think a juridic advisor or something like that
 the rumours are going strong indeed,and for examples some pages like this noticed that koffi did not wish her a happy birthday which he usually does  and which he surely would have done even more in this context of doubt and didi removed olomide  in order not to be associated with his name

She amassed her followers and fame because of Olomide, because of Koffi promoting her page and brands, the connections Koffi hooked her up with modeling industries and with people of high status and now she want to remove Olomide from her brands. Why? Didi should be thanking her dad because everyone knew her and followed her on social media because of her modeling and being the daughter of Koffi olomide

jeantwatwa #6 on: November 17, 2021, 12:56

• View Profile
If true. it her loss, it not like she can replace Koffi Olomide but i know for sure Koffi will and can replace her. she has already given Koffi the greatest honor a woman can give a man which is children. it would be foolish for her to leave Mopao at this point and stage in life and go where? be with who? High value men exercise their options with multiple women, it has been like this with high value men since King Solomon day's and Mopao is no exception

;D ;D ;D
A fellow student of the God Father (Kevin Samuels)
Yes, Aliyah has her reasons for leaving/wanting to leave Koffi, but, Didi Stone is simply being a spoilt brat... If it wasnts for her Fathers name, nobody would've looked twice at that manly face of hers.

Manzambi94 #7 on: November 17, 2021, 16:01

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D
Yes, Aliyah has her reasons for leaving/wanting to leave Koffi, but, Didi Stone is simply being a spoilt brat... If it wasnts for her Fathers name, nobody would've looked twice at that manly face of hers.

Ahahahaha. Oh My god I thought I was the only one following Kevin Samuels aaaah THE GODFATHER. How many of you know him?

BienMat23 #8 on: November 17, 2021, 16:09

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D

Ahahahaha. Oh My god I thought I was the only one following Kevin Samuels aaaah THE GODFATHER. How many of you know him?
Looooool Yh I also know him I see some of his clips

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: November 17, 2021, 16:46

• View Profile