Author Topic: wtf this kid is singing drunk?  (Read 5071 times)

Mwana Nsalu on: June 04, 2017, 20:07

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
do they have drinking age limit laws in the congo?
i just happened to click on this video it was a suggested video on the side
i was admiring his singing but then i look closer he's covered in dirt and drinking a beer.
how old is leader espoir? i know he's older than his stature suggests but he's still a child
there are more recent videos where he seems to be in a much better state but this video troubled me

CM PRINCE #1 on: June 04, 2017, 20:15

• View Profile

Matebu #2 on: June 04, 2017, 20:34

• View Profile
He's an adolescent right now, slightly older he looks.

Unfortunately it's over for him, he's gone too far into the deep end like Reagan. Teased was stardom way too early

Mwana Nsalu #3 on: June 04, 2017, 20:37

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
He's an adolescent right now, slightly older he looks.

Unfortunately it's over for him, he's gone too far into the deep end like Reagan. Teased was stardom way too early

sad. i was looking around at a few videos and the way he's been exploited is extremely sad. i feel bad for him. people are expecting him to make adult decisions and react like an adult. unfortunately despite him being able to imitate adulthood due to his rough circumstances he's still a kid. i really hope things get better for him outside of music. 

archos #4 on: June 04, 2017, 20:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 Espoir was born in 2002 apparently,not surprised by that unfortunately in my trips to kin i have seen many kids of his age who drink and smoke cigarette and weed already and i believe two three years ago when i discovered him on youtube before the hype he was litteraly stoned
 his parents and those who rejoiced at his return in streets for the sake of "humiliation" of the leader who tried to take him "killed" this young lad,sad story

Mwana Nsalu #5 on: June 04, 2017, 20:45

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
Espoir was born in 2002 apparently,not surprised by that unfortunately in my trips to kin i have seen many kids of his age who drink and smoke cigarette and weed already and i believe two three years ago when i discovered him on youtube before the hype he was litteraly stoned
 his parents and those who rejoiced at his return in streets for the sake of "humiliation" of the leader who tried to take him "killed" this young lad,sad story

talk about crabs int he barrel mentality

ah i thought he was 12. when i was 15 it wasnt that uncommon although i didn't drink at that age. america actually has a very bad alcohol and drug problem. it still saddens me to see little kids doing this sort of thing.

Mwana Nsalu #6 on: June 05, 2017, 17:23

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
this is a newer video from a few months ago. apparently he has started to go to school.
edit: well not official school but he is being tutored to learn how to read. hope he continues to improve on himself and his life

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 17:28 by Mwana Nsalu »

Jdog #7 on: June 05, 2017, 18:58

• View Profile
Yeah I've seen other videos where he looks to be alright but the one posted by Means Nsalu looks bad hopefully he gets his life in order as he is still a young boy.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa