Author Topic: BCBG fans what is the use of Cellulaire in your band?  (Read 14562 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: May 02, 2014, 21:18

• View Profile

archos #1 on: May 02, 2014, 21:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
What does he contribute?

man you just raised the question bcbg fans seem to ask themselves these days,he was booed at two last concerts
he just listens to what genta does and replicate exactly the same thing,genta even saving him by offering him his own stuff to exist

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: May 02, 2014, 21:44

• View Profile
he was booed at two last concerts
he just listens to what genta does and replicate exactly the same thing,genta even saving him by offering him his own stuff to exist

wow......how can someone keep their job for such a long time and just sits there does nothing....what kind of organisation is this

archos #3 on: May 02, 2014, 21:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol its a bit exagerated to say he does absolutely nothing but what i  meant is that he is too reliant on genta to exist, he comes up with one  nice animation a year and the release he just makes genta's chorus work
like one atalaku rightfully said he is lucky that the fact genta is there relieves pressure on the shoulder of the rest to deliver otherwise in another group he was out long ago

Jdog #4 on: May 02, 2014, 21:59

• View Profile
What happened to the guy who animated in the beginning of the  Kiyunguzuna generique?....I like Ben Laden he has some talent in him.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #5 on: May 02, 2014, 22:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
What happened to the guy who animated in the beginning of the  Kiyunguzuna generique?....I like Ben Laden he has some talent in him.

its sad to say but that young guy police lost his head with excessive use of drugs,bcbg have taken him into some kinda detoxication stuff in lubumbashi hopefully it works out for him

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: May 02, 2014, 22:06

• View Profile

its sad to say but that young guy police lost his head with excessive use of drugs,bcbg have taken him into some kinda detoxication stuff in lubumbashi hopefully it works out for him

Thats sad

archos #7 on: May 02, 2014, 22:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys imagine cellulaire in maison mere kie kie kie they would humiliate him week in week out,and he would leave within a month

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: May 02, 2014, 22:15

• View Profile
lol....He knows how useless he is thats why he has remained in a band where uselessness is accepted

Jdog #9 on: May 02, 2014, 22:17

• View Profile
lol....He knows how useless he is thats why he has remained in a band where uselessness is accepted

yeah you're right,JB has kept those faux chanteurs like Rio,Kibense etc. around for years now.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #10 on: May 02, 2014, 22:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

whats a shame is that he was actually promising at the beginning,then he went  to europe  for the first time and boom came back with much more weight,much less determination to  succeed and that's the problem he probably sees that' its enough for him to  perform with bcbg even if he is not the star,unlike other atalakus of their generation who always have that determination to always be in spotlight by creating often
like SLY often says  he is a passenger in that point of view

shamala #11 on: May 03, 2014, 03:59

• View Profile
where are these BCBG atalakus...bebe cayene ,chaler, nonon miyake and the last atalaku tested? how many atalakus does BCBG have? apart from the known ones can someone post the works of other atalakus.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

BG-ground #12 on: May 03, 2014, 04:37

• View Profile
Hello guys,It's my first post and I've been following yall for quiet sometime...Big up to Archos and DJsly

Speaking about Cellulaire...he kinda remind me of Bebe Atalaku,everybody remember Nono Empereur...Even in Zaiko FD,lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: May 03, 2014, 07:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I like JB Mpiana's leadership skills but I don't like his complacency, he's band is too boring because his staff know he can't kick them out and he won't bring in other people who will bring about competition for positions in the band so BCBG is just average now but it's amazing what they can produce compared to other bands which keep recruiting talented musicians but release rubbish so I guess we just need to give JB a pat on the back, he seems to know what he's doing.
If I were JB or his close friend, I would ask him to sideline all the other young atalukus including Cellulaire and bring in fresh talent, the young ones have failed to bring in anything useful that's why Genta dominates and he's now forced to compose for them,they all simply answer to what he's saying, they are like chorus atalukus.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: May 03, 2014, 07:48

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello guys,It's my first post and I've been following yall for quiet sometime...Big up to Archos and DJsly

Speaking about Cellulaire...he kinda remind me of Bebe Atalaku,everybody remember Nono Empereur...Even in Zaiko FD,lol
Welcome to the forum.

Indeed, Cellulaire has the best voice amongst the BCBG atalukus, he doesn't push his voice and can animate in tenor or falsetto effortless but it's his lack of creativity which makes him a passenger and liability in BCBG,it's such a shame.
LE BIG BOSS