Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Roméo Seben on November 25, 2016, 21:34

Title: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Roméo Seben on November 25, 2016, 21:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZduxi8HrUI
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: archos on November 25, 2016, 21:53
fitness and no heart problems are required for fabro's generique,such a fast tempo...
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Matebu on November 25, 2016, 23:25
Just in time for the holidays.  As someone who couldn't stand Mascara, this just might be his best générique yet. If only he could ease off the polemic game and alienating established artists.
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: KAISARI on November 26, 2016, 00:27
I wonder if C.Mokonzi will creep back to Maestro Fab...
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on November 26, 2016, 01:26
My favourite  generique on "Je pense, Antidote"
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Toolz on November 26, 2016, 11:58
Where is that short light skinned animator that was in his Ya Mado album who used to be a former Quartier Latin Les Mineurs?
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Jdog on November 26, 2016, 19:15
Just in time for the holidays.  As someone who couldn't stand Mascara,
Really? Mascara was a good generique and the biggest Congolese generique since maybe Kipe Ya Yo.
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Jdog on November 26, 2016, 19:16
C'est la Dance! That part where they showed the kids outside was funny.
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Matebu on November 26, 2016, 20:13
Just in time for the holidays.  As someone who couldn't stand Mascara,
Really? Mascara was a good generique and the biggest Congolese generique since maybe Kipe Ya Yo.

Libre Parcours #2 overtook Mascara in the popularity department last year, as Mascara was a fleeting 2014 holidays trend rather than a générique that could stand the test of time

I guess it's a matter of personal preference. Out of the biggest/best génériques of the last several years, I prefer Libre parcours #2, Blaise Bula's Baila Ngando, Le Chèvre de Mr. Sequin, Kester's Débarquement and Quel est ton problème?.
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: mokosarkani on November 26, 2016, 20:35
I wish His PR heads get it together , he should have been touring a lot especially since after mascara. He has had the biggest dancing congolese generique in a while, he should have been getting booked for that femua festival in abidjan (RIP papa wemba). it seems again that only FERRE and Fally have the only working PR and marketing teams...
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: BG-ground on November 26, 2016, 23:37
Lol I just noticed they modified the intro...No more "Carine Mokonzi, wapi dalia Mokonzi
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Manzambi94 on November 27, 2016, 19:33
I don't know if it's only me... But I feel like Congolese Ndombolo Music except some songs (4 Lettres, Je Ne Te Calcule Pas, C'Est La Famille, Libre Parcours #1,#2,#3) is dying in the recent period. What the hell was that Atari '80 sound at the beginning? Some of you might think I am very hard on Fabro and other artists on their generique, but I have grown up with Bill, Celeo, Genta... HISTORY. To me hearing songs that are 100 times smaller for a vastity of reasons give me no emotion and it doesn't inspire me to give positive reviews
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Mwana Nsalu on November 27, 2016, 20:35
I don't know if it's only me... But I feel like Congolese Ndombolo Music except some songs (4 Lettres, Je Ne Te Calcule Pas, C'Est La Famille, Libre Parcours #1,#2,#3) is dying in the recent period. What the hell was that Atari '80 sound at the beginning? Some of you might think I am very hard on Fabro and other artists on their generique, but I have grown up with Bill, Celeo, Genta... HISTORY. To me hearing songs that are 100 times smaller for a vastity of reasons give me no emotion and it doesn't inspire me to give positive reviews

a lot of generiques are just very redundant and loud IMO. i've only grown to appreciate them recently and only a small handful of them. for the most part i still skip them. i would love for artists to go back to the style of songs starting slow/lowkey and ending in a nice upbeat sebene.
Title: Re: Fabregas Le Métis Noir - Ya Paty (La Tcham)
Post by: Curtis50 on November 28, 2016, 02:05
all of fabregas generiques are sounding pretty much the same !!