Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on November 26, 2016, 17:06
-
Good! Bravo! May God bless them! They got a taste of their own medicine nasty ass old man didn't wear underwear.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=saz0fdEYkNM
-
karma for what he did to kakol few years ago
-
Was he trying to interfere?
https://youtu.be/4XBeG6ayp20
-
This made me smile I have no sympathy for him none
-
they say they have launched operation" find fally and beat him/kill him"
-
I thought he would not survive man they beat him up he could not drive off he had to catch his breath in the car.
Just like the guy who interfered with Kabila motorcade in DC
-
they say they have launched operation" find fally and beat him/kill him"
Ba zoba if they kill Fally then who will give water to the people of Kiseno because the government isn't doing it and those "freedom fighters"aren't doing it. I swear they are clueless, if they want to fight for Congo they need to go to Congo and fight there not prevent Congolese citizens from feeding their families.
-
I suggest you don't waste your time watching, but the combatants of all the European cities are plotting revenge for the attack (message towards Fally) on Babin... Deplorable attention seekers
https://youtu.be/9QHwOD8nc_w
https://youtu.be/QDbbaLV8FnM
We have a group of idiots threatening one of the brightest and charitable son of Congo, for a political situation he has had zero part of. His crime to them is being a successful musician
-
I doubt if any of these dumb men ever did anything meaningful for their respective relatives back home but they can come on air to blab about someone who is giving back to the same society these dick heads came from.
-
I was reading on some wall as below...confirmation will be appreciated.
New info is that the guy was set up by Belgian combatants. He travelled to bruxelles from Paris to join Belgian combatants to deny Fally. His betrayers leaked his travel plans to goons who ambushed him.His comrades took off leaving him to his fate. He didn't even know where to go. This was a message from back home that he can be reached.That is why I was wondering why he was alone.....
"Qui sont ces combattants de la Belgique qui etaient avec Babin ? Merci
Bonne question! Moi JT dernièrement avec Babin à Marcadet, il sait très bien que certains 2 ses anciens collègues qui ont été approché par le pouvoir qui a réussi à les adoucir ne l'aiment pas beaucoup. Ce sont ces faux jetons qui ont donné son itinéraire à ces scélérats...."
-
What I'm taking out of it is that 2 combatants, who were actually no longer combatants premeditated the entire ambush, which why he was uncharacteristically outnumbered then left alone to his fate
Fally was not directly involved, so I'm not sure why they keep labeling the attackers as Fally's goons. These were fed up Congolese affected by the terroristic tendencies of guys like Babin
-
Exactly i also got same infos few minutes that its was a vendetta between themselves combattants,lol it always make me laugh and get angry aswell to see them wearing army clothes but they are nowhere to be seen in kinshasa let alone in bunia and co
-
@archos kindly check your inbox