Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: shamala on November 27, 2016, 20:46

Title: ONLY NF AND KIBENSE ARE REMAINING HERE
Post by: shamala on November 27, 2016, 20:46
From these singers only NF and Kibense remain
Very nice seben from 07:35.
https://youtu.be/rVktYLk7IjI
Title: Re: ONLY NF AND KIBENSE ARE REMAINING HERE
Post by: CM PRINCE on November 27, 2016, 23:58
LOL is that a good thing how long ago was this 10 years ago  ;D ;D
Title: Re: ONLY NF AND KIBENSE ARE REMAINING HERE
Post by: EMOVICTEAM on November 28, 2016, 18:40
Shamala..what kind of thread is this? I almost bought half a goat to roast?
Title: Re: ONLY NF AND KIBENSE ARE REMAINING HERE
Post by: shamala on November 29, 2016, 01:41
Shamala..what kind of thread is this? I almost bought half a goat to roast?

Buy a full goat but don't slaughter it yet... Your day is coming.
I wanted to depict how for the last ten years the attrition has been higher, add the recent departures it is high for bcbg.