Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: JV “Lone Ranger” on November 30, 2016, 22:34

Title: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on November 30, 2016, 22:34
Pls
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: shamala on December 01, 2016, 03:04
Pls

Duly noted  hehehe
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Jdog on December 01, 2016, 03:22
Bro it's not that serious, it's a relevant topic in Congolese music right now.
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: EMOVICTEAM on December 01, 2016, 05:05
Pls
You need both Gold and Silver medals for proposing this but it won't happen. Jb has broken millions of hearts around the world. The only way for them to deal with the depression is to throw their anger here.
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Matebu on December 01, 2016, 05:44
ESALA PE ELOKO TE  ;D

If rumors are true, then he's going through troubling times in his own home
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Manzambi94 on December 01, 2016, 06:02
Ahahahaha
ESALA PE ELOKO TE  ;D

If rumors are true, then he's going through troubling times in his own home
Ahahahaha ESALA PE ELOKO TE, JB and his Crazy snaps, that guy is going insane
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on December 01, 2016, 07:04
ESALA PE ELOKO TE  ;D

If rumors are true, then he's going through troubling times in his own home


Lol....that new slogan of his gives me jokes
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Manzambi94 on December 01, 2016, 07:27
ESALA PE ELOKO TE  ;D

If rumors are true, then he's going through troubling times in his own home


Lol....that new slogan of his gives me jokes
CHECK!!!
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: archos on December 01, 2016, 10:21
ESALA PE ELOKO TE  ;D

If rumors are true, then he's going through troubling times in his own home

Honestly i admire the guy he's been having one hell lot of personal issues  plus the "international mocking" of people,if i were him i would have lost it already,probably explains why he has decided to enjoy life much more these years as to forget a little bit
but he also messed up big time,which probably lead to part of  his problems
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on December 01, 2016, 14:15
There's a gossip or a claim that he's so called wife Amida had a child with Kamerhe(Congolese politician) which prompt him to record that snap of him saying "esaa pe eloko te" when the pic of her and the guy with their child was published on social media...ouch. I'm still confused cause I thought they are together

(https://s12.postimg.org/455ujapx9/15259679_716037938561922_5867064220021091166_o.jpg) (https://postimg.org/image/j14dqw1bt/)
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: archos on December 01, 2016, 14:36
lol the esa eloko te thing was basically for  koffi's comments but then when labouche(openly pro koffi anti jb) released that and it coincided with jb saying on snap one or two days before esa eloko te(in the snap jb made it clear it was destined to koffi by saying in the past i said nakoloba te) they decided it was because of that lol (you know are many of us are in terms of polemique and interpreting things like we want and believe its the absolute truth)
about amida,they have always had on and off relationship especially ever since jb did the massive fxxk up most of us would not even forgive once,they have never been married outside traditional level and i think now jb is having another "official" number 1  who him and some of his musicians have been shouting out a lot in concerts these days,i would not be surprised at all in six months to see them together again
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Ken Bilele on December 01, 2016, 19:18
What is it with this Amida lady, she will kill JB one day. I feel sorry for JB but I also think he has his own shortcoming. At this point he has money so money is not an issue here. vital is too old to snatch a woman from JB.
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on December 01, 2016, 19:52
Regardless of their on and off relationship but this woman is fucking other dudes raw and having their kids then back with jb again....she's a tramp and I feel sorry for jb as that's the mother of his kids and she's making him look like a fool. Worse, those guys she had kids with are bunch ugly oldies
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Toolz on December 01, 2016, 20:22
Amida and her numerous men....Then JB in the picture all the time. Pathetic! Smh.
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: EMOVICTEAM on December 01, 2016, 20:54
Maybe Jb is no longer a star!! Women are generally hooked to known stars or powerful men like politicians.
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: archos on December 01, 2016, 21:22
 the "visible" side of their story is that she makes him pay for having had two children with her sister,ever since that its "you date,ok boy i will date too"
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: MwanaMokili on December 02, 2016, 05:25
the "visible" side of their story is that she makes him pay for having had two children with her sister,ever since that its "you date,ok boy i will date too"

To Quote from a very famous song back in them days, "Bolingo Eloko ya lisano te "
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Matebu on December 06, 2016, 07:42
 ;D
https://youtu.be/hhma8pfSk4Q
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: EMOVICTEAM on December 06, 2016, 13:36
;D
https://youtu.be/hhma8pfSk4Q
I told you guys. Jb's brain needs to be examined. How on earth does this guy keep his album in his armpits and give us these funny clips of his?
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on December 06, 2016, 14:14
Lol
Title: Re: I'm going to commit suicide if I see another post about BCBG
Post by: Toolz on December 06, 2016, 18:42
Lol...smh! Too bad!