Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on August 12, 2017, 00:05
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIn1N2Jit3w
The animation with sebene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqUx9RCRoc
-
boussole really has a "strange" in the good way style of animation
-
I like boussolle I always question why fally doesn't bring him abroad he's also a dancer which is good identitie's dope too but the issue I have is how fally uses him all the time and shoves him down our throats whilst he also has other good atalakus
-
Who knows for him? I dont know why he wont give Boussolle a free rein to show his atalaku skills on those overseas trips for Boussolle is good too. Then it seems Identite is going Kabuya's way a little...He seems to rap like Kabuya in a way in this video...or am I the one thinking like that?
-
boussole does travel a bit but i guess fally wants to act like i dont have a special treatment for my family,so he treats his cousin boussole as if he was justt some random guy(a bit harsher though) exactly the way he was not doing his own sister niclette any special favor
-
Quite understandable but taking Identite everywhere is not the answer since he is not the only atalaku in the group...Is Nicolette still in his band? I ask for I dont think I have seen her there in recent times...
-
Fally needs to stop the BS and release something already. Libre Parcours is already two years old. He has like 15 atalakus but releases nothing that showcases all his guys. If I were him, I would be exploring that avenue. People will get tired of waiting and switch allegiance to someone else.
-
Fally needs to stop the BS and release something already. Libre Parcours is already two years old. He has like 15 atalakus but releases nothing that showcases all his guys. If I were him, I would be exploring that avenue. People will get tired of waiting and switch allegiance to someone else.
Come on man give Fally some break is he is the guy who released the most in Congo since his solo career, JB with BDM (6 years yet to be released) and Werra (3 years between Fleche and 7 Jours) with 7 Hours made wait more and anyway Fally released single in this three years and a world alb so I really don't know what are you complaining about.
-
What is the role of Nicklette in the band?
-
niclette used to dance with the group but i think she asked her brother to remain in europe or come to europe with him
-
Talking of niclette does anyone has her picture. Does she figure in any fally's videos. I have always heard of her but never know how she looks like
-
check in the biographies i think in the one of fally i put bony and her