Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: shamala on October 12, 2017, 18:43

Title: WHAT ROBINHIO IS COOKING
Post by: shamala on October 12, 2017, 18:43
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaIEz0jldbI/
Title: Re: WHAT ROBINHIO IS COOKING
Post by: Matebu on October 12, 2017, 18:52
Cooking some heat.

In the words of some Arabian dj, "did the Drake atalakou vocals come in yet?  ;D
Title: Re: WHAT ROBINHIO IS COOKING
Post by: CM PRINCE on October 12, 2017, 19:34
Looking forward to it
Title: Re: WHAT ROBINHIO IS COOKING
Post by: Manzambi94 on October 12, 2017, 19:49
It is strange that they didn't attack you Shamala the way I was attacked when I try to showcase Robinio
Title: Re: WHAT ROBINHIO IS COOKING
Post by: shamala on October 18, 2017, 02:40
It is strange that they didn't attack you Shamala the way I was attacked when I try to showcase Robinio

Hehehe....
Title: Re: WHAT ROBINHIO IS COOKING
Post by: shamala on October 21, 2017, 07:51
Live
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaftMRyFQ1A/