Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: johnbas on October 17, 2017, 15:28
-
https://youtu.be/MCsm7_XaNYc
This is what I'm talking about, simple interesting music..No noise...guys this is good, I am surprised I only found out about this guy today....BM yes....Makolongulu Raaaaaaaa!!!!!
-
https://youtu.be/MCsm7_XaNYc
This is what I'm talking about, simple interesting music..No noise...guys this is good, I am surprised I only found out about this guy today....BM yes....Makolongulu Raaaaaaaa!!!!!
This craze was big... I posted afew videos a while ago.
-
I don't know how did I miss it..it has been playing the whole day..Mmm supreme dancers uyebi kaka he! kkk, I like the English parts as well..
-
I don't know how did I miss it..it has been playing the whole day..Mmm supreme dancers uyebi kaka he! kkk, I like the English parts as well..
Below is a Latina
https://youtu.be/pShCKLdMnw0
-
This guy can be big business only if he goes to Kin. He has huge potential. I play his music all day in my bar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-TD8dijrA
-
https://youtu.be/Tqr52FpLDRU
Talking about French and Belgian Congolese I was absolutely mesmerized by this song che the last minutes from 2:47 until the end.
By the way this guy is on Youssoupha's label (Tabu's son)
https://youtu.be/U1DW2fNMSxo
The live version is made in the same day that Fally came in wow
-
@manzambi I like Naza, and I think he's really promising, but he needs to loose some (a lot) of weight for the sake of his health. He has trouble performing on stage for long, even has trouble sitting in chairs for interviews
He's like how Notorious BIG (RIP) was, clinically defined as morbidly obese in his early 20's. If I weren't for him getting shot, something cardiovascular would've taken him out
-
@manzambi I like Naza, and I think he's really promising, but he needs to loose some (a lot) of weight for the sake of his health. He has trouble performing on stage for long, even has trouble sitting in chairs for interviews
He's like how Notorious BIG (RIP) was, clinically defined as morbidly obese in his early 20's. If I weren't for him getting shot, something cardiovascular would've taken him out
You know taking a second look on the second video I can feel what you are saying he misses some songs part evem though they are easy to sing with a huge fatigue, I didn't know he was this bad for the health, did Youssoupha or KeBalck or any of his friends did something to make him understand that needs to change the eating?