Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on October 19, 2017, 07:54
-
It's been eerie quiet lately as if all the big artists are on sabbatical until sometime in 2018.
Not much recent developments from Koffi/QL, Wazekwa, BCBG (yeah, I know), Zaiko, Karmapa, Roga Roga & Extra, and more.
Ferre & Werrason already blessed us with great new albums.
Or even some of the Europe artists - although they are not major.
- Alain Mpela has a complete album, but seems to have lost confidence.
- Blaise Bula's still taking his sweet time working on his album
- Sam Tshintu?
- Reddy Amisi has recorded many new songs over past few years. And there's that duo project with Werrason coming whenever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0OzE6TZI-M
-
I'm just waiting for Blaise Bula, fally's rhumba, and the QL album to be honest balle de match needed to be out between 2013-2016 but now it's been too long I really don't care
-
QL album hasn't been talked about recently , Fally early next year, Robinio says soon, Ferre has songs for Primus coming soon. I taught Karmapa album was released physically already.