Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Roméo Seben on October 19, 2017, 18:08
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vALyTLHeSBE
-
LE PADRE LE PADRE LE PADRE GOD BLESS YOU THIS IS WHAT I WANTED AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA OF WATCHING THE LEGEND HIMSELF QQJD WE ARE SOOOOOOOO DOING FINE
-
AND ALSO NICE CLOTHING LINE LOVELY SUITS YOU HAVE COME UP WITH LETS WAIT AND SEE
-
Wow the quality is amazing
-
Been looking forward to this one. The song that deserved a clip most. Just superb
Grand dédicace a M'zee Nfula Ngenge Papa Wemba (RIP)
-
LE PADRE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME REPLAY AFTER REPLAY EVEN THE WIFE SAYS I WILL NOT SLEEP TONIGHT DAMN THIS VIDEO HAS JUST BOUGHT YOU MORE FANS AND PROMOTED THIS SONG AND ALBUM FANTASTIC
-
LE PADRE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME REPLAY AFTER REPLAY EVEN THE WIFE SAYS I WILL NOT SLEEP TONIGHT DAMN THIS VIDEO HAS JUST BOUGHT YOU MORE FANS AND PROMOTED THIS SONG AND ALBUM FANTASTIC
papa eza nini? boni boye ko, zala na maîtrise ;D
(https://s1.postimg.org/7nsfkbwt0f/Just-chill_o_52182.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
LE PADRE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME REPLAY AFTER REPLAY EVEN THE WIFE SAYS I WILL NOT SLEEP TONIGHT DAMN THIS VIDEO HAS JUST BOUGHT YOU MORE FANS AND PROMOTED THIS SONG AND ALBUM FANTASTIC
papa eza nini? boni boye ko, zala na maîtrise ;D
(https://s1.postimg.org/7nsfkbwt0f/Just-chill_o_52182.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
;D ;D ;D Imagine the day ndeko, Pole Position goes back stage to meet Ferre
(1:35-) ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh2weY3zYN8
-
;D ;D ;D jesus....i can now confirm POLE POSTION is Tresor Nkongolo using google translator ;D
-
Kie Kie JV bro I'm on the floor
-
;D ;D ;D jesus....i can now confirm POLE POSTION is Tresor Nkongolo using google translator ;D
I knew it! Hahahaha
-
Good video, don't know why the male dancers were in it and why were they made to look like that.
-
link=topic=12878.msg52303#msg52303 date=1508450959]
;D ;D ;D Imagine the day ndeko, Pole Position goes back stage to meet Ferre
(1:35-) ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh2weY3zYN8
[/quote]
Haha lol esongo ezali
-
@JV and Matebu, you guys will not kill someone ooo...I like the humour.
JV, my original Mr Ibu for the forum now Matebu has joined the humour department... Cool!
A breathe of fresh air...nice.
-
@JV and Matebu, you guys will not kill someone ooo...I like the humour.
JV, my original Mr Ibu for the forum now Matebu has joined the humour department... Cool!
A breathe of fresh air...nice.
It’s the best medicine
-
Good video, don't know why the male dancers were in it and why were they made to look like that.
That was too weird for me....would of preferred female on that scene
-
@JV and Matebu, you guys will not kill someone ooo...I like the humour.
JV, my original Mr Ibu for the forum now Matebu has joined the humour department... Cool!
A breathe of fresh air...nice.
It’s the best medicine
Yes o! Lol
-
Le Padre the real deal. #QQJD going places