Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on October 21, 2017, 00:22
-
Usually a générique with a rhythm section this long would piss me off, but it works here as the point was to present all 25 (jk ;D ) of his atalakous and have them exercise vocally. Also present the addition of le meilleur drummer du moment, Île de Cambodge.
https://youtu.be/I04lrzYj7gA
Audio:
https://youtu.be/jtdW4MI1-X8
Kabuya killed it
This and Libre Parcours 2 are my favorite Fally génériques
-
Yeah this the only generique with a very long rhythm part that is listenable. Hopefully this is the last generique of it's kind because long rhythm part isn't the way to go. I remember listening to this first time and wondering who Tramortina (he did good on this animation) Yannick (he hasn't been since) Identite (really liked him when first listening) and Tangofort was because I taught Fally only had Kabuya,Doubai, Bousole and Kasangidi. Don't really like the video.
-
This is one of my faves too sometimes based on my mood I skip to the sebene part only
-
I think everything that has Kabuya in is fun..........can you guys please help me with the videos where Kabuya sings (genriques and concerts please) he is my best atalaku...........loved his grand appearance in FIKIN wish to here those lines in a song
-
I love every single second of it, I used to listen the song a lot once I was in a school trip in Florence, it was the perfect soundtrack throughout all the Route
-
Yeah this the only generique with a very long rhythm part that is listenable. Hopefully this is the last generique of it's kind because long rhythm part isn't the way to go. I remember listening to this first time and wondering who Tramortina (he did good on this animation) Yannick (he hasn't been since) Identite (really liked him when first listening) and Tangofort was because I taught Fally only had Kabuya,Doubai, Bousole and Kasangidi. Don't really like the video.
jdog fally sent yannick here so he can go to university
-
That's nice of Fally to do that, so Yannick is done with music?