Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on October 23, 2017, 10:30

Title: I WISH ALL CONGOLESE ARTIST HAS THIS KIND OF RELATUONSHIP BETWEEN EACH OTHER
Post by: Manzambi94 on October 23, 2017, 10:30
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaeVZMDjpEk/
Title: Re: I WISH ALL CONGOLESE ARTIST HAS THIS KIND OF RELATUONSHIP BETWEEN EACH OTHER
Post by: Matebu on October 23, 2017, 16:16
You say this, but these guys do not know each other on a true personal level...
Title: Re: I WISH ALL CONGOLESE ARTIST HAS THIS KIND OF RELATUONSHIP BETWEEN EACH OTHER
Post by: Manzambi94 on October 23, 2017, 19:22
You say this, but these guys do not know each other on a true personal level...
Yes is true but I think that they have the same level of friendship that Fally has with Robinho, Fally is showcasing Naza and Robinio, and Djino too, and that's how I would like to see JB with Chai, Djino etc. Werra with Ferre, and so on.
Deplick and Werra aren't friends but they have a special relationship since they were boss and worker I hope to have made you understand my point of view