Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on October 26, 2017, 01:21

Title: THE LAST SONG BABIA NDONGA DID
Post by: Matebu on October 26, 2017, 01:21
A nice zouk song. Babia (RIP) & Christian Schengen were both QL members
https://youtu.be/TZUJsLs7C3Y

Barring his unreleased album, which will likely never be released.
Title: Re: THE LAST SONG BABIA NDONGA DID
Post by: Toolz on October 26, 2017, 06:24
I sincerely miss that clear soothing voice...RIP Babia...smh
Title: Re: THE LAST SONG BABIA NDONGA DID
Post by: Jdog on October 26, 2017, 07:45
I really hope that album will be releases, Koffi said he'll release it when during the time of Babia's mourning.
Title: Re: THE LAST SONG BABIA NDONGA DID
Post by: CM PRINCE on October 26, 2017, 20:09
Till this day I'm still not over his death I miss him and yeah I really hope his album comes out
Title: Re: THE LAST SONG BABIA NDONGA DID
Post by: Manzambi94 on October 26, 2017, 20:24
RIP man one of the most versatile artist ever.