Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on October 26, 2017, 20:59

Title: NICE FAMILY PHOTO OF IGWE WERRASON
Post by: Matebu on October 26, 2017, 20:59
Mama Pasteur Mapata
Gladie
Exaucée
(https://s1.postimg.org/2x28bw7tbz/IMG_1054.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: NICE FAMILY PHOTO OF IGWE WERRASON
Post by: CM PRINCE on October 26, 2017, 21:14
Stuff like this I find beautiful  :)
Title: Re: NICE FAMILY PHOTO OF IGWE WERRASON
Post by: princesab on October 27, 2017, 05:50
Where is Patrio???
Title: Re: NICE FAMILY PHOTO OF IGWE WERRASON
Post by: Matebu on October 27, 2017, 06:02
Where is Patrio???

 :D

He wouldn't be there since that his son with a gumar (mistress) and I think another child, Ketia or something like that. Then there his other son, Bryan with ex dancer Gisele Yamamoto. I'm sure JB was not thrilled to to hear that back then
Title: Re: NICE FAMILY PHOTO OF IGWE WERRASON
Post by: shamala on October 27, 2017, 06:37
Mama Pasteur Mapata
Gladie
Exaucée
(https://s1.postimg.org/2x28bw7tbz/IMG_1054.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

just asking ...does Werrason have a son?
Title: Re: NICE FAMILY PHOTO OF IGWE WERRASON
Post by: Matebu on October 27, 2017, 06:43

just asking ...does Werrason have a son?


Yes Patrio; and see bold below

 :D

He wouldn't be there since that his son with a gumar (mistress) and I think another child, Ketia or something like that. Then there his other son, Bryan with ex dancer Gisele Yamamoto. I'm sure JB was not thrilled to to hear that back then