Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Cavalier Solitaire on November 29, 2017, 10:41

Title: HOW ARE THE JETSET DEFECTORS DOING AT MAISON MERE?
Post by: Cavalier Solitaire on November 29, 2017, 10:41
I hope they have not been reduced to just taking selfies at la zamba.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1572140792878151&set=a.1551232391635658.1073741843.100002467369262&type=3
Title: Re: HOW ARE THE JETSET DEFECTORS DOING AT MAISON MERE?
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on November 29, 2017, 11:39
Look at them weed smoking lips ????
Title: Re: HOW ARE THE JETSET DEFECTORS DOING AT MAISON MERE?
Post by: POLE POSTION on November 29, 2017, 12:40
It's a shame these new guys have not patient at all

De Gaul, Rize really cannot be at the podium of wmm starting line up unbelievable as thye are the best such a waste of talent that you look at those guys in the podium and you wonder how De Gaul and Rize are not there

See this is what Ferre was saying they are just too lazy I have seen more vidoes of De Gaul since he left jetset then I have seen of him while he was there no visibility which Ferre likes for his group

Rize for me music is not his passion but something he had to do as he is and was a good footballer but could not make it
Title: Re: HOW ARE THE JETSET DEFECTORS DOING AT MAISON MERE?
Post by: Cavalier Solitaire on November 29, 2017, 15:01
Reminds me of what Ilunga said when asked about the departure of these guys especially DeGaul and if he had any words of encouragement to them. He mockingly answered at 11:50 minutes: "Chef D'ochestra naba nani? Chef D'Ochestra na biso? Ye azalaka chef d'ochestra na biso te. Aza na bolembu." ;D ;D

https://youtu.be/q43CK7a-42U
Title: Re: HOW ARE THE JETSET DEFECTORS DOING AT MAISON MERE?
Post by: Jdog on November 30, 2017, 07:53
I was wondering where Rhize, haven't seen him in awhile then again I don't watch Maison Mere like that anymore. When I do see them I only see Jenny.