Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: mvulusi96 on November 30, 2017, 02:53
-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZsxRdnCVw
You can see and feel Fally's anger in the way he's talking and acting, then Gypson taking over who's so happy to sing the song of his "mpangi" and Mirage Supersonic killing it.
-
Back when Fikin was still a major, well-attended event
Still cracks me up how Koffi was doing piss takes having them sing each others songs at rehersals and concerts. Mind games knowing they weren't exactly buddy buddy. And Ferre on Papy mboma not too long ago (before the recent Fanny interview) said he doesn't know his songs, kiekie
My guy was so salty here, but delivered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQaVHOuUdb4
-
You can tell fally was annoyed and didn't wanna sing I don't get why koffi kept forcing it instead of letting it be natural he was really exaggerating with the F&F thing I cringe when I watch these old concerts
For example here when fally and ferre did an exaggerated awkward hand shake at 25:32
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hVCFpxq7TEg
And when koffi made them two hug here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QD4Rqz1e5ZM
-
Same situation in Maison Mere Baby Ndombe vs Ferre Gola notice how when one was dancing both them will start feeling uncomfortable, when Ferre does his solo dance Baby goes away or Ndombe dance Ferre puts a straight face and refuses to smile and both look each other from the corner of their eyes all this Werrason knew if they are to be friends they can start something against Maison Mere he feared that same with Koffi If you watch that 1st properly Fally dedicates Ferre and Ferre wants to dedicate him back Koffi comes and snatches that microphone, I do think at the start they had no problems until Koffi purposely caused polemic between the two I think so not confirming.
-
Junior sounded good as well, Koffi should've used him better even when the old generation and Ferre left.