Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on November 30, 2017, 20:43

Title: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING
Post by: Matebu on November 30, 2017, 20:43
Still got some moves ;D Repetitions for his concerts for the Presidential Obiang family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loZyIK7EXSk
Nice rendition of Bambino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE2FdFRSqXA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3hxOp7KeiE
Title: Re: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING
Post by: archos on November 30, 2017, 21:00
 lol like i have been saying to people around me i noticed koffi was making much more effort in dancing now that fally bouro and co are gone
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route
Title: Re: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING
Post by: mvulusi96 on November 30, 2017, 21:24
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5d8Oa7m4vtk&feature=youtu.be

Samuel Eto'o asked him to sing Henriquet
Title: Re: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING
Post by: CM PRINCE on November 30, 2017, 21:27
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route
They are they will I've been saying this from day one no one who's well know who joins QL from another group last long only ones that have was Montana and deo brondo last a little while but that's it at least all I can think of lol
Title: Re: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING
Post by: mvulusi96 on November 30, 2017, 21:29
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Dvd5kfhtE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISUU56248tY
Title: Re: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING
Post by: mvulusi96 on November 30, 2017, 21:32
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route
They are they will I've been saying this from day one no one who's well know who joins QL from another group last long only ones that have was Montana and deo brondo last a little while but that's it at least all I can think of lol

What about Titina & Ramazani
Title: Re: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING
Post by: CM PRINCE on November 30, 2017, 21:36
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route
They are they will I've been saying this from day one no one who's well know who joins QL from another group last long only ones that have was Montana and deo brondo last a little while but that's it at least all I can think of lol

What about Titina & Ramazani
That's true actually how can I forget but I'm talking more singers or atalaku even