Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on January 02, 2018, 19:48
-
https://youtu.be/xa_5y7BOT-M
I have seen the post about him and I went on YouTube listening him and this guy is great give him a shoot he is super talente
-
metro dominating chorus its seems
-
https://youtu.be/xa_5y7BOT-M
I have seen the post about him and I went on YouTube listening him and this guy is great give him a shoot he is super talente
Definitely is super talented. Just seen a clip where he says he wrote some of the hits such as Double clic, nourisson, sopeka azmak for Fally.
https://youtu.be/yRafXeJ3ELE
-
i just heard that pida star was arrested over one of his songs of album which is seen as a strong attack against government
-
i just heard that pida star was arrested over one of his songs of album which is seen as a strong attack against government
Man, sometimes I wonder why there are always bad news about Congo is sad that people cannot speak JB first, Pida Star now, Congo situation is terrible but people cannot do anything about it in Congo :'(
-
Its the system a lot of people bash zacle for his antics but he once said something which is right,congolese politics is carbon copy of wenge,and the more time goes on the more it looks true, the same things are happening( at a bigger level of course),both camp creating rumours about each other, people doing bad stuff to endear to the boss,a whole system well planned to shut down any threat,people who entered the system just to worship the boss... pretty much the same story