Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on January 02, 2018, 22:05
-
https://youtu.be/tPUL_CHGowU
-
The best Brazza générique I've heard in a long time. It's as if he listened to our criticisms
Good to see that Doudou isn't allergic to changement de fréquence or solo guitar licks. And Zao Bass with the real groovy bass line
-
The best Brazza générique I've heard in a long time. It's as if he listened to our criticisms
Good to see that Doudou isn't allergic to changement de fréquence or solo guitar licks. And Zao Bass with the real groovy bass line
I don't know why people complain about Brazza's monotonous songs and then when a guy comes up with something different they don't pay attention the same with Pida Star, people doesn't give him enough credit then are way ready to fuel polemic and so on
-
C’est la vie. Some people are destined for public attention, others not. It’s our job as music enthusiasts to keep supporting the little guys
-
C’est la vie. Some people are destined for public attention, others not. It’s our job as music enthusiasts to keep supporting the little guys
Yes you are right if I had enough money to make a very powerful label Pida Star, Doudou Copa and many others would be in my list