Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on January 03, 2018, 17:51
-
https://youtu.be/KWWi_AGEnng
-
https://youtu.be/25poHPqPIFo
the other one,it seems he has listened to advice around him not to release the premier soin koko dia nzombo song and release that instead
-
"Is your boy Ferrè Gola" ahahahahahah that is all I have to say
-
:o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
This guy has me dead
-
"Is your boy Ferrè Gola" ahahahahahah that is all I have to say
Hahahahahahahahahaha do you know how many times I had to rewind to that part :D ;D :D ;D
-
Ferré can not design a "world" album with this type of sound, it will be the biggest failure of his career. He is the best rumba artist of this generation but if he wants to make a "world" album he has to surround himself with a better team, real beatmakers and not Marc House and studio Ndiaye, even though JP Kyss is one of the best Africa's best engineers
-
Ferré can not design a "world" album with this type of sound, it will be the biggest failure of his career. He is the best rumba artist of this generation but if he wants to make a "world" album he has to surround himself with a better team, real beatmakers and not Marc House and studio Ndiaye, even though JP Kyss is one of the best Africa's best engineers
Wait... Marc House made the beat? Ahahahahah for real and who the hell made the lyrics?
-
"Is your boy Ferrè Gola" ahahahahahah that is all I have to say
Hahahahahahahahahaha do you know how many times I had to rewind to that part :D ;D :D ;D
I believe you is totally absurd for him to do songs like that
-
Hate to bring in the ongoing atrocities in Kin, however, I think it’s best that the pro-Fally media pages are focused on that situation right now. Pages like Voice of Congo, La Bouche, and MacDeddy especially would’ve posted this knowing that commenters would have a field day poking fun.
-
I don't why Congolese musicians try to sing in English, fucking stick to what you know. It really pisses me off
-
https://youtu.be/KWWi_AGEnng
Even the English singers normally sing no sensible lyrics. This is a Good song Ferre, go ahead and give a proper video and it shall be a hit.
-
I don't why Congolese musicians try to sing in English. It really pisses me off
Exactly my thoughts. I wonder what will happen to the promotion of the great album QQJD now that the focus will be on proving that he can also do a so called world album. SMH.
-
Cavalier don't worry bro the promotion of QQJD is still good the group is travelling and the songs are being played on radio and tv so don't worry.
This thread reminds me of the day Archos posted Jugement and the internet music expert of vibes bashed him sooo hard that it was incredible but where are we today?
Ferre is an artist listen to these 2 songs the guy will kill on the final version cause these are no final versions Ndombolhino has mastered them so the sounds is clear but these are not the final version so wait and see?
I am loving the mix of swahili for his fans as promised and the english, french & lingala just brilliant
LE PADRE MEMA BANGO KAKA BONGO
-
https://youtu.be/25poHPqPIFo
the other one,it seems he has listened to advice around him not to release the premier soin koko dia nzombo song and release that instead
[/quote
This coming after this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ppvk6FTVNY
-
Smh ????????♂️....I feel it for Blaise, Bercy and the rest of his musicians who put songs in QQJD..no promotion or support whatsoever
-
Cavalier don't worry bro the promotion of QQJD is still good the group is travelling and the songs are being played on radio and tv so don't worry.
This thread reminds me of the day Archos posted Jugement and the internet music expert of vibes bashed him sooo hard that it was incredible but where are we today?
Ferre is an artist listen to these 2 songs the guy will kill on the final version cause these are no final versions Ndombolhino has mastered them so the sounds is clear but these are not the final version so wait and see?
I am loving the mix of swahili for his fans as promised and the english, french & lingala just brilliant
LE PADRE MEMA BANGO KAKA BONGO
lol bro... anything Hervé Ferre does is pure gold for you. Chai
It’s kinda funny how I’ve noticed people online flip flopping on liking Tokoos, but bashing this world music foray and vice-versa. Ferre with English lyrics he doesn’t understand really and Fally with the weak French