Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: BG-ground on January 04, 2018, 10:11
-
https://youtu.be/otLdttPEX1E
Funny story about this single, I thought i was a big BCBG fan and everything thzy dropped I’d know.. This single i didnt hear it at all til maybe 2004-05 while traveling to Zambia! And I couldn’t believe i never heard it before!
Archos please tell me it’s Champion on drums, or Seguin stepping up his game feeling the pressure! Moleso or Fi-Careé on lead guitar
-
When the Mikulis took over.....here its just that Titina was on drums and Caludji was rapper...after that, dead band.
-
no titina was gone already its seguin
-
no titina was gone already its seguin
Sssshhh Emo will get a fit of rage... Hehehe
-
no titina was gone already its seguin
Sssshhh Emo will get a fit of rage... Hehehe
Just what I was thinking ;D ;D