Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: SoukousFan on January 06, 2018, 15:09
-
Good day all! Bonne annèe a tout la monde (hope I said it right) .... I have been meaning to follow up on the thread about the album scans. I noticed that atalaku lyrics are not included for songs that start off slow then sebene at the end. Is there a reason for this?
-
simple,they dont really value lyrics of atalakus sometimes there are animation on albums rehearsed nowhere which came in studio when guys are high or drunk lol
-
simple,they dont really value lyrics of atalakus sometimes there are animation on albums rehearsed nowhere which came in studio when guys are high or drunk lol
I think all atalakus world wide are usually stoned.. Hehehe probably comes with the territory
-
simple,they dont really value lyrics of atalakus sometimes there are animation on albums rehearsed nowhere which came in studio when guys are high or drunk lol
Lol are you serious??!! How can they record drunk slurs for ppl to dance to? They cannot sing while sane.
-
Yeah dead serious like wazekwa often says they could have finished faux mutu earlier but gesac refused to record until he is properly stoned lol
-
They do atalakus like that and meanwhile they’re the main attraction Smh