Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on January 08, 2018, 07:31
-
Coming out on the 21st of this month.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1552803921468374&id=124027344346046
-
Sounds and looks really good
-
Finally glad to hear him back I thought that him too had struggle releasing, I hope that this album will be better in terms of promotion, so he could be seriously one of the big leaders after Ferre and Fally.
-
I hope he does well. He's young, got great voice and got the looks to charm these young ladys. good luck to him.
-
The third generic extract sounds like it will be "fire".
-
Our sister, Mwana Nsalu (May she RIP) was such a big supporter of Deplick. Makes me sad she is no longer with us to discover his new work
-
Yeah I can't wait
-
Our sister, Mwana Nsalu (May she RIP) was such a big supporter of Deplick. Makes me sad she is no longer with us to discover his new work
I was thinking the same thing :( :'(
-
Our sister, Mwana Nsalu (May she RIP) was such a big supporter of Deplick. Makes me sad she is no longer with us to discover his new work
;(
-
@Matebu @CMPrince @Manzambi94 rest in peace, let the land of our ancestors be light to him and may God welcome him to his paradise
-
Our sister, Mwana Nsalu (May she RIP) was such a big supporter of Deplick. Makes me sad she is no longer with us to discover his new work
This came to mind as I saw this post. Mwana Nsalu will be missed for a very long time. RIP Sis.