Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: mvulusi96 on January 09, 2018, 22:37
-
It had JB Mpiana's Olympia, Koffi Olomide live at the Brixton Academy, those rare video's of Papa Wemba in the '80s, That rare video of Evoloko, Djuna Djanana, Beniko Popolipo & Vadio Mambenga in Isifi Melodia, etc.
I think that more channels will disapear in the coming months. Are like Djomegadt Papa Wemba's children behind of it ? Seben Total had to be aware. I saw that they deleted Papa Wemba's Zenith of 2000 with the fioti fioti's from his channel.
-
Oh come on!! This is just getting ridiculous now >:( >:(
-
I dont understand. These videos are not available anywhere else, and i thought they would appreciate the promotion
-
This is not surprising. We know all of companies want to still have profit and they will never give the money to the actual artists.