Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on January 10, 2018, 01:19

Title: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: archos on January 10, 2018, 01:19
https://youtu.be/W8-iwBRe9Gs

They have not done these type of songs for ageeeeeeeees
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: Matebu on January 10, 2018, 01:33
Showcasing the key musicians and song variety(!) are things I've missed from Extra

Still don't like hearing "Extra Musica de Roga Roga" though.... reminds me instantly of how he screwed the other founders
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: Seben_Maniac on January 10, 2018, 03:20
I wonder what made them finally come back to their senses
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: ZamundaPrince on January 10, 2018, 07:36
Sounds like pure fire. I kinda love Levyson's voice and charisma
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: mvulusi96 on January 10, 2018, 17:04
I wonder what made them finally come back to their senses

it's just that they will finally release a new bandalbum after La Main Noire. Because Sorcellerie Kindoki, Contenieux & Oyo Ekoya were solo albums of Roga Roga. Don't forget that the 2006-2014 era was time that people in the two Congo's weren't really interested in sebene songs anymore, but more in "ba oeuvres". La Main Noire was originally meant to be a Roga Roga-solo album. But the creation of Universal Zangul made Roga Roga change his mind a give Espe Bass, Sonor Digital, Herman, Ramatoulaye & Arafat the opportunity to give songs. In order to attack them.
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: mvulusi96 on January 10, 2018, 17:06
https://youtu.be/W8-iwBRe9Gs

They have not done these type of songs for ageeeeeeeees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBhfOm3oWsk

Sonor's song sounds a little bit like Werrason's Nicky D.
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: Franco Pepe Kalle on January 11, 2018, 20:11
Showcasing the key musicians and song variety(!) are things I've missed from Extra

Still don't like hearing "Extra Musica de Roga Roga" though.... reminds me instantly of how he screwed the other founders

It has been that way long before now. It has been since 1998 basically. I mean all the photos after Trop C'est Trop already indicated how controlling Roga Roga became. He did not become singer based really until 2002 then.

But only had Roga Roga not been so arrogant, he would have still had Herman who was the last one to be with him before he left in 2009.
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: Manzambi94 on January 12, 2018, 08:53
Showcasing the key musicians and song variety(!) are things I've missed from Extra

Still don't like hearing "Extra Musica de Roga Roga" though.... reminds me instantly of how he screwed the other founders

It has been that way long before now. It has been since 1998 basically. I mean all the photos after Trop C'est Trop already indicated how controlling Roga Roga became. He did not become singer based really until 2002 then.

But only had Roga Roga not been so arrogant, he would have still had Herman who was the last one to be with him before he left in 2009.
How could Roga Roga could become so controlling from Trip C'Est Trop?
I mean they were still Oxygen, Espe Bass, Sonor, Herman, and other Co-Founders how could he became so dominant?
Title: Re: IT SEEMS WE HAVE GOT EXTRA MUSICA BACK
Post by: Matebu on January 12, 2018, 09:49
Showcasing the key musicians and song variety(!) are things I've missed from Extra

Still don't like hearing "Extra Musica de Roga Roga" though.... reminds me instantly of how he screwed the other founders

It has been that way long before now. It has been since 1998 basically. I mean all the photos after Trop C'est Trop already indicated how controlling Roga Roga became. He did not become singer based really until 2002 then.

But only had Roga Roga not been so arrogant, he would have still had Herman who was the last one to be with him before he left in 2009.
How could Roga Roga could become so controlling from Trip C'Est Trop?
I mean they were still Oxygen, Espe Bass, Sonor, Herman, and other Co-Founders how could he became so dominant?

Without specifically detail how each fell out with Roga, his hunger for power was borderline insane. He demeaned his colleagues and created an environment too hostile for most founders.

Being close to the President Sassou by tribal and freemasonry association didn’t make things easy for them either when it came to speaking out publicly