Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on March 11, 2018, 05:22
-
I've been listening to the extracts the past couple days.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YKfPC3ZErM
-
My friend (friend of Gautier Ewing) said the album will be out May/June if eveything is on schedule (but you know DRC artists...)
-
And you if guys are interested in last minute mabanga, apparently now is the time to reach out to his manager, Manon Loubaki.
-
Lol this song is already having me do the gestures of listening to a good rhumba already. I can tell this song will be a natural hit.
-
My friend (friend of Gautier Ewing) said the album will be out May/June if eveything is on schedule (but you know DRC artists...)
Man If Fally just don't release for his fans that care about rhumba and sebene. I'm happy that Tokoss went well for him but we want rhumba and sebene. Thank God it's not the late 90s early 2000s where we only had three-four artists looking forward to.
-
And you if guys are interested in last minute mabanga, apparently now is the time to reach out to his manager, Manon Loubaki.
Fally said the album was finished already then goes back to studio last month and then now is back in the studio as of this week. If I could I'll actually give his actual artists (the good ones) mabanga money.
-
And you if guys are interested in last minute mabanga, apparently now is the time to reach out to his manager, Manon Loubaki.
Fally said the album was finished already then goes back to studio last month and then now is back in the studio as of this week. If I could I'll actually give his actual artists (the good ones) mabanga money.
Yea man, that's why albums are never ever on time anymore. They'll keep going until the mabanga money stops pouring in.
I'm curious to see how the sound from his studio is and if he really has top-level equipment, since his previous albums were done in top Paris studios
-
Matebu, I was wondering the same thing about how his newly built studio will sound. Hopefully nothing like this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXLZRWJzY0
-
I think I broke the replay button...
-
matebu according to artistic director djino liaki last time they went to paris fally took a serious look at marcadet and grande armee and went for similar equipment in order to barely do any session anymore in europe
eza piment and co were done in " werra's studio" (ndiaye)
-
And you if guys are interested in last minute mabanga, apparently now is the time to reach out to his manager, Manon Loubaki.
Man what about for making feats? I would be interesed I'm having a feat with Fally sooner or later.
-
matebu according to artistic director djino liaki last time they went to paris fally took a serious look at marcadet and grande armee and went for similar equipment in order to barely do any session anymore in europe
eza piment and co were done in " werra's studio" (ndiaye)
When did Werra buy the studio Ndiaye
-
a good while ago,but its undercover,kept very secret or it could be like the koffi central one where people struggle to put their beefs aside
-
a good while ago,but its undercover,kept very secret or it could be like the koffi central one where people struggle to put their beefs aside
So this makes ingénieur JP Kys Werra's employee, no?
Good power move I guess since leaders are still recording generiques and some rhumba vocals there.
-
Yeah, that was around 2008/2009. I remember an interview of Werrason at Bjone's channel, when he was recording the Techno Malewa in Kinshasa with the journalist asking him about it, but him then denieying. In the same interview he was humilating Adjani who was high and threaten to leave Primus.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlVFBFJ7njU
from 8:03 min looks how he humilate Adjani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruRc6imbEI
-
Fally working on a new folklore song.
https://www.facebook.com/fallyipupanews/videos/2053457344867918/
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlVFBFJ7njU
from 8:03 min looks how he humilate Adjani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruRc6imbEI
Damn he humiliate him seriously. It was probably when he returned in 2009 after he failed to form a band.