Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on September 02, 2018, 22:44
-
Having witnessed hundreds of polemics paying close attention to the genre, I’m still very skeptical of what’s going on. Let us at least get an album during this period. As we know, they can wake up one morning with a mood or hear “les on-dits” from staff and boom starts another war....
https://youtu.be/9cjGNGfKgKc
“Merci père” that’s huge for someone like Fally to say publicly
(https://s8.postimg.cc/68kgfsztx/EC220_A22-72_E4-4555-_B19_E-_E73_C3677_B1_D5.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
Sai Sai mocks Koffi’s existence yet they are great friends. Nice to see Koffi is a good sport :D If my parodies were so on point like Fiston does I’d be kinda pissed, kiekie
(https://s8.postimg.cc/7p5m8uggl/1_E42_F7_DE-87_D9-4_D78-855_C-3_DCDD8_FB7_F22.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
Fally is just showing gratitude to his musical father so it shouldn't be surprised. And that staff gossiping thing is nonsense if two people are close together then they should check with one another to see what's up. I'll listen to a joint album but it's. It really needed, Monde Arabe was a semi-joint album.