Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: CM PRINCE on September 03, 2018, 18:32

Title: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: CM PRINCE on September 03, 2018, 18:32
Since we usually always talk about clan wenge and ql... is there any news on zaiko? What's going on they've been soooo quiet the past two years any new releases or anything?
Title: Re: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: archos on September 03, 2018, 18:37
they have recorded a new album which is meant to be released this year they were trying to do at least half the clips along with album release since its auto production like everybody bar a couple of guys
lola also apparently will be recording another album
Title: Re: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: Matebu on September 03, 2018, 18:39
Yeah, actually they’re heading to Los Angeles for a concert. I was kinda shocked when I found out... that’s very good for Ya Jossart for landing a venue like this still.

2 nights too, wish I could attend
(https://s8.postimg.cc/xwpouebbp/F9_A0_CC10-_D24_D-48_F7-9_A41-_DEB8_B00057_F0.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: Longbluesquid on September 03, 2018, 21:39
Why do the clips? They should release the album on streaming then send the clips one by one to YouTube.
Title: Re: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: MwanaMokili on September 04, 2018, 12:55
Yeah, actually they’re heading to Los Angeles for a concert. I was kinda shocked when I found out... that’s very good for Ya Jossart for landing a venue like this still.

2 nights too, wish I could attend


Indeed!!

If they produce a show like th one below, I would definitely part withe 60 Dollars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbSUewEvQY

The Bass and that Traditional ryhme at the beginning is a Killer
Title: Re: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: masatomo on September 04, 2018, 13:21
they have recorded a new album which is meant to be released this year they were trying to do at least half the clips along with album release since its auto production like everybody bar a couple of guys
lola also apparently will be recording another album

Are you talking about Mama Ya Siska (I don't know if I said it right) album ? Have they released something after Rencontres in 2007 ? I don't know if we can consider boh as an album
Title: Re: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: mvulusi96 on September 04, 2018, 14:35
MAman Aiska is live-album fo their 2012-FIKIN. Btw that made them be fired from Bracongo, while Myoka Longo was waiting for his villa.

Their last album was Bande Annnonce (2011).
Title: Re: ANY NEWS ON ZAIKO LANGA LANGA?
Post by: Tata Nkiadi on September 04, 2018, 16:59
Yeah, actually they’re heading to Los Angeles for a concert. I was kinda shocked when I found out... that’s very good for Ya Jossart for landing a venue like this still.

2 nights too, wish I could attend
(https://s8.postimg.cc/xwpouebbp/F9_A0_CC10-_D24_D-48_F7-9_A41-_DEB8_B00057_F0.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

My cousin is promoting the LA show. I’m also hearing they’ll be in Atlanta sometime this month as well. Someone should bring them to Raleigh. I’d go to that show as it’s closer to me.