Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on September 03, 2018, 21:41
-
https://youtu.be/AE3p6kWdu68
With mulala when he ran away after wenge tour
-
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.
-
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.
I still blame sam
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQvZts662h4
the advantage of working with a big recordlabel is that you have a better stage decoration. Look how they changed Madeleine. You can't see that stairway which is behind the stage.
-
I like Lebou Kabuya’s style of playing sebene. Djudju-Chet is an excellent drummer, but his weak point is that he don’t really follow the dancesteps of the dancers. I noticed that after seeing many concerts of Victoria Eleison, Academia, Defao & El Paris.
I’m confused was this a private concert or was it just that the public came late many other concerts in Brussels and Paris from the 80’s and 90’s ?
-
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.
The biggest waste of the last 20 years.
Whenever I listen to Sanction and Viagra, which I do a lot these days, I get mad.
-
Aah Academia they could have done alot of things, but they messed everything up.
The biggest waste of the last 20 years.
Whenever I listen to Sanction and Viagra, which I do a lot these days, I get mad.
I agree, like I said I blame Sam