Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on September 04, 2018, 03:48
-
Celeo why'd you have to set yourself up for a roast (shoes)?
(https://s8.postimg.cc/dmagfwi8l/IMG_2833.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
What about the shoes?
-
What about the shoes?
People are making fun in the comments - as we Congolese expect artists to be in SAPE mode all the time, even when they're doing basic errands. Petty nonsense
-
What about the shoes?
People are making fun in the comments - as we Congolese expect artists to be in SAPE mode all the time, even when they're doing basic errands. Petty nonsense
I don't think Congolese music would be this big if they weren't dressing well
-
Dressing does not matter these are people like us.Dressing well does not mean a thing as long as they do a proper live show .When I go to a show I only care for the music being played.
-
Dressing does not matter these are people like us.Dressing well does not mean a thing as long as they do a proper live show .When I go to a show I only care for the music being played.
Try explaining that to the internet trolls out there and chaps from Brazza kiekie
-
What about the shoes?
People are making fun in the comments - as we Congolese expect artists to be in SAPE mode all the time, even when they're doing basic errands. Petty nonsense
@Matebu, I get it. Lol...It is just funny to me. This is what happens when 'celebs' are not allowed to be themselves anymore. Living and being fake will always carry the day. He might just be running errands within the neighbourhood as you have said yet they wanted him to dress to the nines....Na wa! Lol