Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on September 04, 2018, 21:54

Title: Haha don't let Fally or his non objective fans see this
Post by: Jdog on September 04, 2018, 21:54
Very monotonous song, sounding like previous songs with elementary lyrics. But it's okay because Fally is The Greatest!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/LingalaTv/videos/571206943312063/
Title: Re: Haha don't let Fally or his non objective fans see this
Post by: Matebu on September 04, 2018, 21:59
lol, for sec I was shocked thinking it was his buddy and huge supporter Macdeddy actually criticizing Fally

Man, he’s 1000% on point. Damn
Title: Re: Haha don't let Fally or his non objective fans see this
Post by: SLK97 on September 04, 2018, 22:09
Not gonna lie, I actually found myself singing 'Jean-Marie asanzali bolingo na ngai' to this tune a while ago. And I still do, once in a while.
Title: Re: Haha don't let Fally or his non objective fans see this
Post by: CM PRINCE on September 04, 2018, 22:18
I heard no lies in this video... fally and other artists really need to have objective and non yes men in studios to tell them things straight up