Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on November 10, 2018, 17:04
-
https://youtu.be/grz4ZWOcM8U
-
The difference in quality between his Paris and Kinshasa clips is crazy.
Typical “high-class” clip all the 5th gen guys do for their rhumbas, but this is good
-
it is ok, not really enthused by it at all, i just found it to be just ok !!!
-
My favourite and the only song on repeat from the album
-
Nice Rhumba and lovely clip
-
Video is whatever, same with the song
-
This song is way better than Canne à sucre. I can say that. I like this song.
-
Video is whatever, same with the song
lol fally can never do right by you
-
Nothing special about this.We expect better
-
This song is way better than Canne à sucre. I can say that. I like this song.
I am hurt by Canne a sucre. Because the acoustic version sounds 10 times better than the studio version.