Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Cavalier Solitaire on November 13, 2018, 13:08
-
I always find it difficult to differentiate between solo and mi-solo guitar in a song. Ramazani explains the two in simple terms starting at 12:30. Very insightful interview.
https://youtu.be/vwYuHqM2XsM
-
If you listen carefully where there are 3 guitars you can tell which is which.Dont listen at high volume .You can actually hear the third one between rhythm and solo guitar.I once thought there were to rhythm guitars until i figured it out
-
If you listen carefully where there are 3 guitars you can tell which is which.Dont listen at high volume .You can actually hear the third one between rhythm and solo guitar.I once thought there were to rhythm guitars until i figured it out
If it's someone like Kester then there's like 5 up to 10+ guitarists for a more almost scientific sound. Analyzing this sound is a different animal, years later I'm still wondering how they played in complete harmony. His guitarist line up was arranged in the same manner as a chorus (premier/deuxieme etc.)
(4;50-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3mRTWenTXc
-
I always find it difficult to differentiate between solo and mi-solo guitar in a song. Ramazani explains the two in simple terms starting at 12:30. Very insightful interview.
https://youtu.be/vwYuHqM2XsM
am schooled