Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on June 24, 2019, 03:59
-
Also the pianist (who has been in a couple interviews with Djanny has also left). They're in Luanda recording some songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6U-NJMnc1g
-
So the rumours were actually true. Anyway that's the downside of working with young people, they are too ambitious.
-
Where is Pole Position. 3 weeks ago I asked about the departure of Vibration and he kept on covering up, now can Pole Position tell us what’s happening since Djanny has left. I mean who else is leaving.
-
Where is Pole Position. 3 weeks ago I asked about the departure of Vibration and he kept on covering up, now can Pole Position tell us what’s happening since Djanny has left. I mean who else is leaving.
Cause he doesn’t really know anything that’s why he kept covering.
-
Where is Pole Position. 3 weeks ago I asked about the departure of Vibration and he kept on covering up, now can Pole Position tell us what’s happening since Djanny has left. I mean who else is leaving.
Johnbas I don't know how long you have been following Congolese music but calm down bro its not the end of the world. This happens mostly to bands who know how to promote their members and one thing Ferre's band has so much talented singers who are given the shine very quick and when albums come out they have very good vocals which people like unlike the members of that group who stick around cause no one knows or even pay attention to them so they stick around no matter what.
Djanny has decided to move on so good luck to him he is still young and can come back if nothing works as he is a very polite down to earth guy. The problem with our band is we give them popularity too soon and fame with the way Congolese music is going now a days, when a singer has just one good vocal automatically they become big headed with their close friends, family and fans pushing them to go solo if somthing happens which they are not happy about, they use is as an excuse to leave so get use to thsi with our band as they will be more.
-
Lol wow
-
Pole Position, I don’t know any other music except Congolese music, I was just born into it. I been following ever since as much as I can remember. Now what’s going to happen, the boy had good vocals on QQJD. Why are people leaving bro, is there anything Ferre is doing. We can’t afford to lose people on a monthly basis. This is draining.