Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on December 06, 2019, 23:55
-
https://youtu.be/lC-wxgErZBU
-
So they played his song live as a playback to protect him
-
I still don't want ri believe it. I mean I am happy is not a bodygiard anymore but come on. The guy can't sing just make him dance lime Gabbana
-
I still don't want ri believe it. I mean I am happy is not a bodygiard anymore but come on. The guy can't sing just make him dance lime Gabbana
He’s going to be a modern Depitsho
-
Amazing
-
I still don't want ri believe it. I mean I am happy is not a bodygiard anymore but come on. The guy can't sing just make him dance lime Gabbana
He’s going to be a modern Depitsho
That's an insult to Depitsho
-
I still don't want ri believe it. I mean I am happy is not a bodygiard anymore but come on. The guy can't sing just make him dance lime Gabbana
He’s going to be a modern Depitsho
That's an insult to Depitsho
Honestly.... Depitcho is not that bad of a singer.... and he’s a great dancer same can’t be said for this guy....