Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on March 11, 2020, 19:03

Title: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Post by: archos on March 11, 2020, 19:03
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9fE3zQHWA3/
Title: Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Post by: CM PRINCE on March 11, 2020, 19:42
Why does this man like dressing like a female sometimes ehhh first it’s a dress now it’s heels ehhh Mopao
Title: Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Post by: Matebu on March 11, 2020, 19:50
Nah, kiekie. lokola Al Pacino in Scarface
(https://i.postimg.cc/bwxpvF9L/tony-montana-shoes.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Post by: Matebu on March 11, 2020, 19:51
While we're at it: what's up with him and all the fannypacks and filled pockets all the time?
Title: Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Post by: Kizito on March 12, 2020, 08:01
Musicians strive on controversy, without that you will be forgotten very soon, and that is why Kofi has lasted this long, and JB (Who I regard as the best artist of his generation) is sinking deeper into abyss