Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on March 11, 2020, 21:19

Title: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Manzambi94 on March 11, 2020, 21:19
https://youtu.be/JQA51me4jWs

Especially the Sebene part it seems straight from Amnistie Shalai

The main generique of the album (La Main Noire) seemed a mix between Amnistie Shalai, Obligatoire and Trop C'Est Trop.
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Wenge1995 on March 11, 2020, 22:03
I really disliked this album
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Manzambi94 on March 11, 2020, 23:12
I really disliked this album
Why though?
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Seben_Maniac on March 12, 2020, 00:19
I actually really love this album. The only problem I have with this album was that it was following the rhuma trend. If it had more seben songs, it wouldve been better than Obligatoire
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: BercysFinest98 on March 12, 2020, 10:32
For me, the best Extra Musica album would have to be Shalai! The amount of incredible sebenes that it has!
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Mfumu Vata on March 12, 2020, 13:12
I actually really love this album. The only problem I have with this album was that it was following the rhuma trend. If it had more seben songs, it wouldve been better than Obligatoire

There's not alot of difference between La Main Noire and Obligatoire. La Main Noire has 6 sebene-song and Obligatoire had 7
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Mfumu Vata on March 12, 2020, 13:13
For me, the best Extra Musica album would have to be Shalai! The amount of incredible sebenes that it has!

I found the sebenes of Trop c'est Trop better (12 Balles, N'Julie, Moselekete & Zangul Zangul)
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Seben_Maniac on March 12, 2020, 15:44
I actually really love this album. The only problem I have with this album was that it was following the rhuma trend. If it had more seben songs, it wouldve been better than Obligatoire

There's not alot of difference between La Main Noire and Obligatoire. La Main Noire has 6 sebene-song and Obligatoire had 7

Oh really? Then I would give it a tie between both of them, but I should listen to both of them again
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Mfumu Vata on March 12, 2020, 16:10
Btw I prefer the sebenes of La Main Noire above those of Obligatoire. 72 Minutes de Silence and Petit Mais Costaud are lit.
Title: Re: THIS SONG SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION
Post by: Seben_Maniac on March 12, 2020, 22:07
Right and I find the la main noire generique to be way better than the obligatoire generique