Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on March 13, 2020, 11:53

Title: Its a shame this sebene of Makaba wasn't included in the Anges Adorables-series
Post by: Mfumu Vata on March 13, 2020, 11:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC-gauSp1-o

from 7:00 min


That day, Makaba gave a preview of the sebenes of Hi Ho Ha (during Voyage), Promesse Bouboule (during Chouchou des Londres) and Surprise Kapangala (during the presentation of the new dances  Iza & Niama-Ngwaku)

I say it every year since I know that sebene and I already said it twice on this forum, but its a shame this sebene of Makaba wasn't included in the Anges Adorables-series nor Pentagone. Altought I prefer the version he played at Studio Maman Ngebi, when they presented Kalayi Boeing. That part used  to be on youtube, as intro of the VHS "Polemique Clan Wenge", which was about the debate of Francis Kalombo against Claude Maluma, but it got deleted.
Title: Re: Its a shame this sebene of Makaba wasn't included in the Anges Adorables-series
Post by: Wenge1995 on March 14, 2020, 07:42
Does Alain Makaba still do music these days?
Title: Re: Its a shame this sebene of Makaba wasn't included in the Anges Adorables-series
Post by: Mfumu Vata on March 14, 2020, 17:49
Yes, he lives between Kinshasa and Belgium and mostly give Jazz-concerts. He also started his own company Son'Or 3 years ago