Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on March 26, 2020, 18:41
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/fyKWbP3j/8-B1-E246-D-BB4-D-48-B7-9-AA4-9084433-EA0-D9.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/kMLXDSXL/0312-C260-0-F83-4-D18-91-AD-54-CC48-BDB7-AC.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/NF9VWL3H/09-A7-BBA2-47-D6-48-BB-A748-77-FFF99-BD6-E5.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/dQhVq6v8/0-DE0810-E-25-B4-4001-BBD4-3790456-BC8-F1.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/hhqBs9Xj)
(https://i.postimg.cc/gJBQS3Tp/15-CEE78-A-7851-404-A-8-AD6-627-AF7-CA6-BC4.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/QdGGZkxx/17-FAF5-E3-5-F70-4652-8-DBF-829-E039-C0713.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/fRNzfhdK/20867-C2-E-FCFC-4-BE0-8878-45-AB307-AF5-E4.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/NM0Zkdbb/3-B8-C8-CF3-36-E7-4756-821-E-CEA297-F3-D833.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/8zR8pJjd/605-B7-D65-B181-41-D8-8-BC6-5022-C07-DAE0-A.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/C53tYS06/65049571-32-C1-4-DB1-A99-D-115-EF1902167.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/hGsHmk8f/6611-BB90-094-C-4803-8-D40-46-A86-CD5-EAC9.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/Zq4GCbdG/7169-FF42-5433-4-C24-9-F5-C-D7-F453-CFD042.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/yY96RNDx/72-AE351-C-80-F0-4-D9-A-9679-A5-D178-AF9594.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/RZLMPbQz/CAB59-AF5-BDE5-4132-8-F59-2323-C70845-A2.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/fVknyCrH)
-
I would pay anything to see those rare interviews from back then
-
Thierry Pinzi... grand journaliste. Nice photos; it’s easy to see he was very well respected.
-
I'm guessing the year is late 98 or early 99 since Blaise Bula still with BCBG and JF Ifonge is chilling with Champion.
-
2000 ... It’s a interview with jb , mpela , titina, ya fifi and Calugi before TH
-
I'm guessing the year is late 98 or early 99 since Blaise Bula still with BCBG and JF Ifonge is chilling with Champion.
Its a mix of pictures made between 1997 and 2000. (except the one of Djuna)
Like the one of Wazekwa who was made in 1998 when he was "Le Revelation de l'Annee" and the one of Mireille Konde (RIP) with Youyou "Clinton" Tshivundu from the same year.
The one of JF Ifonge must be March or February 1999. Because QL arrived in Kinshasa in February 1999, after the Olympia/Zenith-tour and Miette left QL for BCBG 2 months after it.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN8rHgeVgz8
on the VHS cover of that VHS they mentoined also the name Zina Bilaho, Rita Dembo and Babia who had left QL for being left behind in Kinshasa for Bercy, but that part isn't on youtube (or could it be that it wasn't the VHS, I wonder if it was the same picture from that interview that Zina uploaded on her instagram-page.)
(https://i.postimg.cc/JznVMXTH/91495754-B435-4391-AB8-A-5-C7763-EA886-C.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/3J95s1ZH/F6449164-1-F97-4-A56-B38-D-01-CC6025-D382.png) (https://postimg.cc/7fCW7gcB)
-
I'm surprised to see Gina Efonge and Delvis El Salsero in Kinshasa I thought they were in Paris at that time.
-
Maybe they went to promote their music, or they were invited for a festival or big event in Kinshasa
-
Maybe, if that picture was in 1998 I'm guessing Gina Efonge went to promote the album Grand Job.
-
I'm guessing the year is late 98 or early 99 since Blaise Bula still with BCBG and JF Ifonge is chilling with Champion.
Its a mix of pictures made between 1997 and 2000. (except the one of Djuna)
Like the one of Wazekwa who was made in 1998 when he was "Le Revelation de l'Annee" and the one of Mireille Konde (RIP) with Youyou "Clinton" Tshivundu from the same year.
The one of JF Ifonge must be March or February 1999. Because QL arrived in Kinshasa in February 1999, after the Olympia/Zenith-tour and Miette left QL for BCBG 2 months after it.
I know the two girls,were my favourites back then, but I didn't know their names, who is Micelle Konde and who is Tshivunduu
-
Mireille Kondé is the one on the left with sunglasses and Youyou Clinton is the one on the right.
-
Mireille was my favourite dancer together with Miss yolo before Patience Ibembo stole my heart. What happened to Mireille?
-
She passed away 15 years ago