Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: SLK97 on March 27, 2020, 17:40
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfiMvq_yQ2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3HnsMygiAo
Nice to see that a few more Album 95 videos are back on YT. I know all of the videos were uploaded in 2013 or 2014 but then they disappeared. I'm looking forward to seeing the others again.
-
The clip of Maria is like the one of Frère Édouard, just a playback in the corridor, like the clips of the late 80s.
If I was Madilu would have re-recorded the vidéoclips of Frere Édouard, Samuele Manuele, Nakombo, Vice Versa, Vieux Samy & Assistante Sociale with some Congolese actors following the storyline of these songs.
The clip they made at Kinsuka for Fanta Cebene was good. Lol, look the way Bibiche looked. I recently saw an interview of darkskin one regretting about being a dancer.
-
The clip of Maria is like the one of Frère Édouard, just a playback in the corridor, like the clips of the late 80s.
If I was Madilu would have re-recorded the vidéoclips of Frere Édouard, Samuele Manuele, Nakombo, Vice Versa, Vieux Samy & Assistante Sociale with some Congolese actors following the storyline of these songs.
The clip they made at Kinsuka for Fanta Cebene was good. Lol, look the way Bibiche looked. I recently saw an interview of darkskin one regretting about being a dancer.
Oh, Nakombo was a song with a story? I know about the other songs and their topics, but what is the theme of this song?
-
Its a conversation of a couple who had relationship problems. The man being sometone in the 60s and the woman being in the early 20s.
The man was complaining about the way his wife was insulting her (saying things lik, you're a big head, that he isn't strong in bed, that his head is like a nsafu) and the way she's gossping about him at those mozikis.
The woman on her turn complaining about the way she took her when she was 18 years old while the man was already 63, the way he sleeps always elsewhere which forces her to sleep alone at home (complaining also that she hasn't still a baby).
Then the man replies that he doesn't what to say to her (being furious), one day he decided to follow her with his car of his company(I guess that he suspected his wife of cheating on him), then suddenly his tire went flat. He decided then to leave the car at the street, but the shegues went to take all the tires off. It made him getting fired from work (saying that that iit's all her fault).