Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on March 29, 2020, 14:18

Title: I'LL BE HONEST
Post by: Manzambi94 on March 29, 2020, 14:18
Patati Patata is starting to grow on me, yes it has some weird parts about bleaching the skin at the end but I like the Sanduku part a lot I think that those type of guitar licks are a killer to the song


https://youtu.be/025PSfG3gSQ


What do you think about the song now that some time has passed
Title: Re: I'LL BE HONEST
Post by: Wenge1995 on March 29, 2020, 14:40
I'm just gonna stick with Choc by Nouvel Horizon lol
Title: Re: I'LL BE HONEST
Post by: BercysFinest98 on March 29, 2020, 20:41
I'm just gonna stick with Choc by Nouvel Horizon lol
I'll drink to that
Title: Re: I'LL BE HONEST
Post by: Matebu on March 29, 2020, 20:54
I'm just gonna stick with Choc by Nouvel Horizon lol
I'll drink to that

Yup, add me too. Now that NH has a second atalakou, I’d don’t need to force myself to like Rogatien’s EP.