Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: CM PRINCE on April 05, 2020, 02:44

Title: I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS
Post by: CM PRINCE on April 05, 2020, 02:44
I have no words......
https://youtu.be/w2GzVKGN1W4


(https://i.postimg.cc/65M1bd13/283-B851-B-45-A2-430-C-B7-EF-680-C389-F0832.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS
Post by: Manzambi94 on April 07, 2020, 10:38
I lost the hope for that Country
Title: Re: I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on April 07, 2020, 10:54
Everyone is pissed about this, since last week. Makes me sick
Title: Re: I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS
Post by: archos on April 07, 2020, 10:57
Everyone is pissed about this, since last week. Makes me sick

Fingers crossed for our musicians that they are not contacted to start campaign to convince people,,the backlash will be monumental,even if they all have a section of their fans who will support them in everything
Title: Re: I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS
Post by: Matebu on April 07, 2020, 12:56
WHO is saying that this is not true. Let’s see
Title: Re: I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS
Post by: MwanaMokili on April 07, 2020, 18:44
WHO is saying that this is not true. Let’s see

Hope that you are coping in these trying times  Brother Matebu.Eurpoe seems to be suffering the brunt of this pandemi cat the moment, although the US is yet to feel the full impact.
Best swishes Ndeko.
Title: Re: I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS
Post by: Matebu on April 08, 2020, 02:20
WHO is saying that this is not true. Let’s see

Hope that you are coping in these trying times  Brother Matebu.Eurpoe seems to be suffering the brunt of this pandemi cat the moment, although the US is yet to feel the full impact.
Best swishes Ndeko.

I really appreciate your best wishes - unfortunately I live in the region that’s become the epicenter of the pandemic. These next 2-4 weeks will hit us hard. Trying my best to stay healthy (I’ve left NYC), but it’s distressing to see lots of people near me getting sick. Hoping for better days ahead soon. Best of health to you